You're all going to hell...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It's officially off my playlist, damn it was my cardio song.

I'm not trying to be in hell with this drugged up, cross dressing midget.

May Allah swt protect us.

Lil Faggi Vert was a totally normal non homosexual back in Philly before he moved to ATLANTA the home of the trannies ! Since then he gained many Mayo addicted white fans who he heavily markets to now with all this satanism and cross dressing.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Most artists that are famous probably sold their soul to get where they are.

1. Lil Uzi Vert's name when said fast sounds like Lucifer.
2. This guy put up upside down crosses.
3. This guy was repped by Marilyn Manson as Lucifer Rising.
4. This man has all sorts of demonic symbolism in his music videos.
5. He cross dresses, which is a part of the mystery school traditions where the masculine and feminine become one.
6. This guy has literally said he reps Satan.
7. He fucks with other satanists like XXX and Marilyn Manson.

Now if you believe in the stuff I just said, then you know what he is.

I'll admit though, his music is lit as f*ck.

I swear. I always watch a video and the next day someone makes a post or a thread about the same video. This has happened numerous times to me. Lol
Its a sign from Allah

You're spiritually inclined. Protect it by maintaining your salah and increase the dhikr of Allah through salah and the dhikr formulas

Most artists that are famous probably sold their soul to get where they are.

1. Lil Uzi Vert's name when said fast sounds like Lucifer.
2. This guy put up upside down crosses.
3. This guy was repped by Marilyn Manson as Lucifer Rising.
4. This man has all sorts of demonic symbolism in his music videos.
5. He cross dresses, which is a part of the mystery school traditions where the masculine and feminine become one.
6. This guy has literally said he reps Satan.
7. He fucks with other satanists like XXX and Marilyn Manson.

Now if you believe in the stuff I just said, then you know what he is.

I'll admit though, his music is lit as f*ck.

theres no such thing as selling yr soul. In the 50-90s it meant selling your music, and that you dont have any rights to yr music. They control yr art.

theres no such thing as selling yr soul. In the 50-90s it meant selling your music, and that you dont have any rights to yr music. They control yr art.
Nah sahib
Many of these artists actively invoke baal and moloch to assist them in their aims
Read the last 10 verses of as shurah translation

sufis say in the age Aquarius people will be confused on what spiritual freedom is.
This is true.
The blessed messenger mustafa warned us of a time when good will be considered evil and when lies would be considered truth and the reverse would hold effect as well

We are in that time

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Selling your soul is a very misunderstood topic.

People foolishly believe the devil rises with a contract written in blood and your soul is gone. That's not what that means.

Selling your soul means selling your humanity and falling to depravity through the acts commanded to you by higher ups, with the condition that you get what you want if you do that.

The reason why they want people to do that varies in reason:

1. Some are literal Satanists who want people to go to hell.
2. Some are deviants and want people to perform acts with them. (ex. Homosexual acts)
3. Some are sadistic and want to see people suffer.
4. Others love controlling people and making them their slave.

So selling your soul basically means you'll do shit that you wouldn't want to do because it'll give you a paycheck. And I mean shit that you're disgusted by and fucking hate.

Selling your soul is a very misunderstood topic.

People foolishly believe the devil rises with a contract written in blood and your soul is gone. That's not what that means.

Selling your soul means selling your humanity and falling to depravity through the acts commanded to you by higher ups, with the condition that you get what you want if you do that.

The reason why they want people to do that varies in reason:

1. Some are literal Satanists who want people to go to hell.
2. Some are deviants and want people to perform acts with them. (ex. Homosexual acts)
3. Some are sadistic and want to see people suffer.
4. Others love controlling people and making them their slave.

So selling your soul basically means you'll do shit that you wouldn't want to do because it'll give you a paycheck. And I mean shit that you're disgusted by and fucking hate.

indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending