You're all going to hell...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
What did lil uzi vert exactly say? And i def think that some of the new rap songa have some kufr in it if listened backwards, and even forwards, just take
Rihanna - umbrella as a example. In the chorus she says "under my umbrella ellah" so you can actually see that it says if read from umbrella
"La ellah" which means no god

They do this shit for attention these new age rappers like x think it's cool to look like some anime character and act like your bredrins with the devil. I mean his favourite artist is marlyn Manson who's a known Satanist

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lil Faggi Vert was a totally normal non homosexual back in Philly before he moved to ATLANTA the home of the trannies ! Since then he gained many Mayo addicted white fans who he heavily markets to now with all this satanism and cross dressing.

He doesnt strike me as homosexual. What do u see in him? lol

He doesnt strike me as homosexual. What do u see in him? lol

:comeon: Okay Stevie wonder

Lil-Uzi-Vert-photo.jpg

He ain't qaniis he was with that bundleofbrittney girl . He smashed and dashed so she started going on about how men are dogs

Selling your soul is a very misunderstood topic.

People foolishly believe the devil rises with a contract written in blood and your soul is gone. That's not what that means.

Selling your soul means selling your humanity and falling to depravity through the acts commanded to you by higher ups, with the condition that you get what you want if you do that.

The reason why they want people to do that varies in reason:

1. Some are literal Satanists who want people to go to hell.
2. Some are deviants and want people to perform acts with them. (ex. Homosexual acts)
3. Some are sadistic and want to see people suffer.
4. Others love controlling people and making them their slave.

So selling your soul basically means you'll do shit that you wouldn't want to do because it'll give you a paycheck. And I mean shit that you're disgusted by and fucking hate.
You do realise that these ppl commit shirk to go far in the industry or the devil will not help them. Once a person commits shirk, which is the worst sin they are condemned to hell no matter what they do after in their lives. It's a sad fate but that is why it says in the surah "if only they knew what an evil exchange they made" in the surah talking about the angels harut and marut in babylon.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You do realise that these ppl commit shirk to go far in the industry or the devil will not help them. Once a person commits shirk, which is the worst sin they are condemned to hell no matter what they do after in their lives. It's a sad fate but that is why it says in the surah "if only they knew what an evil exchange they made" in the surah talking about the angels harut and marut in babylon.

If they repent from committing shirk will still be forgiven. God is merciful

:comeon: Okay Stevie wonder

Lil-Uzi-Vert-photo.jpg
And Somali men wear goono (they changed the name so they don't feel uncomfortable... but it's still a goono). So I guess we all gay and gender benders mashallah.
36085999_2054163768180141_4394771821879099392_n.jpg

Besides, women can't wear what he is wearing in Islam, so it isn't feminine at all. And there are no feminine colors. Your idea of feminine comes from Western culture that is ever changing.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/when-did-girls-start-wearing-pink-1370097/?no-ist

Last edited:
If they repent from committing shirk will still be forgiven. God is merciful
But it says that if someone practices magic they will have no share in the hereafter in the quran. Most shirk involves magic or worshipping demons in the form of idols, so most idol worshippers don't know that the jinn are involving them in sihr and shirk.

But it says that if someone practices magic they will have no share in the hereafter in the quran. Most shirk involves magic or worshipping demons in the form of idols, so most idol worshippers don't know that the jinn are involving them in sihr and shirk.
That is if you die in that state. If you repent before you die you will be forgiven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts