Your vaccine team?

Team Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson, or AstraZeneca?

• Total voters

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Laughs in not getting the vaccine for another year at least.

:silanyolaugh:

God bless the hopeless Conservative government in Australia, they're absolute mooryans.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Team Pfizer, my area in the US acting like Rona is over, haven't worn a mask in a month plus :wow:

Second dose coming up :ahh:

A6AE5A8F-6437-4DED-8520-BDEC15288E68.jpeg

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Alhamdulilah Reer MN is mainly offering Pfizer, some pharmacies/clinics have Moderna but all their time slots are open which means no one is booking
:drakelaugh:

GOD BLESS OUR TURKISH BROTHERN!
:banderas:
Alhamdulilah Allah (swt) blessed me with a beautiful face and during that 1 year I’ve had it covered, enhanced my skincare routine and now my face is glitz and glamours. Not one dark spot nor any hyperpigmentation.
👁👅👁
With Pfizer, me and my fam are all vaccinated, some of my siblings arms were sore the second day but alhamdulilah I’ve been feeling AMAZING

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
To celebrate the Pfizer vaccine, I will be taking a 2 week vacation to Istanbul, my ticket is on Sunday! :banderas:

Delta Variant Outbreak in Israel Infects Some Vaccinated Adults
TEL AVIV—About half of adults infected in an outbreak of the Delta variant of Covid-19 in Israel were fully inoculated with the Pfizer Inc. vaccine, prompting the government to reimpose an indoor mask requirement and other measures to contain the highly transmissible strain.

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/va...9-delta-cases-in-israeli-outbreak-11624624326

They also discovered a new mutation of Delta variant called Delta plus.

Because of its recent discovery, there have not yet been any studies of this particular variant, so scientists have limited information. They have begun to speculate about its ability to spread, however.

“It is most likely capable of dodging immunities,” said Shahid Jameel, a virologist and director of the Trivedi School of Biosciences at Ashoka University in Sonipat, India. “That is because it carries all symptoms of the original Delta variant and also from its partner Beta variant.”
:mjlol:

I'll only trust the new CaanoGeel iyo malab vaccine.
it's 100% effective against all covid-19 variants according to a geeljire source who spoke on condition of anonymity because he wasn't authorized to speak publicly.

:stevej:

Last edited:
Not vaxxed and I have no intention of getting vaxxed lol, they offered me the Pfizer vaccine twice.
Besides, others need it more than I do, I don't mind waiting a little longer :silanyolaugh:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@Apollo

Where is Sinopharm and Sputnik V:manny:

I took Double (both) Pfizer and oh my, how many doors did that open for me in terms of travel :ahh:

1624830079767.png

Currently a 2.17% mortality rate. If the data could be further segmented to age groups, the risk would probably be significantly smaller for me being 28 years old.

FDA still didn't approve of the vaccine. Only under emergency use.

Studies showing that spike proteins are cytotoxic.

Clinical trials to not be complete until roughly 2023.

I'm not a guinea pig, other demographics with higher chances of death need it more than me, and the government, Google, Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, YouTube and Facebook are all actively censoring any negative press on this vaccine, which is suspect af.

I've taken vaccines before and I'm not a fan of Alex Jones, but I'm waiting this one out.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Pfizer🙂
Been vaccinated for two months
70% of my state is vaccinated.
We are going back to normal very soon

Trending