Your vaccine team?

Team Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson, or AstraZeneca?

• Total voters

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Sophisticate

What about you? Aren't you into biomedical science? :cosbyhmm:

I'm ok with being a member of the placebo.
And I think there are classes of individual who can go without especially if there are genetic vulnerabilities, one recently came down with covid or severe allergies. However I'm a pro-choice advocate with these vaccines not a conspiratard. So I'd like people to do what appeals to them. Knowing someone personally who took Pfizer that's on heart medication now is cautioning tale. The ancedotal can have a profound impact on ones decisions.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
I had two doses of Astrazeneca and most people I know have too I understand why people don't want to take Astrazeneca because it was the first to showcase problems but Pfizer and moderna are also causing the same problems.

Apollo

VIP
I had two doses of Astrazeneca and most people I know have too I understand why people don't want to take Astrazeneca because it was the first to showcase problems but Pfizer and moderna are also causing the same problems.

Pfizer-BioNTech numba #1. Erdogan approved.

56229137_401.jpg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Just take it.

It makes no sense for the elites to kill off the vaccinated. It is in their best interest to save the sheeple who are obedient. The ones the elite would want to kill off actually would be the unvaccinated.

I am scared that I will develop blood clots or Another disease. Its rare but happens its a gamble!

Trending

Latest posts