Your vaccine team?

Team Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson, or AstraZeneca?

• Total voters

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I'm going to have to be vaccinated unfortunately.

:francis:

I'll take any mRNA but no way am I mixing vaccines. They're doing that here. I will throw hands if my second dose is different.

"Whatever vaccine is available is the best one". Bullshit. Now they're having mixed messages regarding AZ.

Apollo

VIP
I'm going to have to be vaccinated unfortunately.

:francis:

I'll take any mRNA but no way am I mixing vaccines. They're doing that here. I will throw hands if my second dose is different.

"Whatever vaccine is available is the best one". Bullshit. Now they're having mixed messages regarding AZ.

The elites will make life living hell for the unvaccinated in a few months. They are going to treat you like second class citizens.

segregated.jpg

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
The elites will make life living hell for the unvaccinated in a few months. They are going to treat you like second class citizens.

segregated.jpg

I have to take it because to my surprise, my ancient great-aunt will be coming north for a visit whenever that is. Borders are not even closed despite it being official policy.

I am booked for Pfizer tomorrow.

@Sophisticate I tried. I am now officially part of the flock. I can't attend protests anymore. I'm a fraud.

:meleshame:

I have to take it because to my surprise, my ancient great-aunt will be coming north for a visit whenever that is. Borders are not even closed despite it being official policy.

@Sophisticate I tried. I am now officially part of the flock. I can't attend protests anymore. I'm a fraud.

Aren't you an atheist or a Christian or something? Of course the atheists are going to cuck out on this issue. For some reason atheists and crypto-atheists (many of the "Muslim" liberals) are way more prone to go along with this kind of thing.

Apollo

VIP
Aren't you an atheist or a Christian or something? Of course the atheists are going to cuck out on this issue. For some reason atheists and crypto-atheists (many of the "Muslim" liberals) are way more prone to go along with this kind of thing.

Muslim Turks developed the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine and many leaders in Islamic countries are specifically taking this vaccine.

Why bring religion into this?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Its ok.

I guess I'll have to find another potential baby daddy.

My criterion has changed to unvaxed donors. I need a full term child by 2023. And preferably someone who will stick around. If he wavers and gets vaxed I can't afford to be widowed in 3-5 years or pushing wheel chair of the sickly. I'm cute but caretaking ain't my style. The elites have been Malthusian for a minute so I wonder when the grand culling will begin.

I'm kidding. But I love dark comedy.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Its ok.

I guess I'll have to find another potential baby daddy.

My criterion has changed to unvaxed donors. I need a full term child by 2023. And preferably someone who will stick around. If he wavers and gets vaxed I can't afford to be widowed in 3-5 years or pushing wheel chair of the sickly. I'm cute but caretaking ain't my style. The elites have been Malthusian for a minute so I wonder when the grand culling will begin.

I'm kidding. But I love dark comedy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AstraZeneca Somali Brits are too ashamed to vote that they got the worst vax. :silanyolaugh:
I put my life and my health in Allah S.W.T hands and so I've taken the AstraZeneca vaccine twice and Alhamdulilah nothing has happened to me.

There's no reason to be afraid of a vaccine, it is just medicine in the end and true health comes from Allah Azza wa jalla.

Trending

Latest posts