Your unpopular opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Africa is fucked:

Worlds-most-important-graph-2017-768x617.png
It cancels out because of the high infant morality rate

That the last 27 years of fighting was just the start and the new money that is coming in or will come in for ports,gold,oil and gemstones will mean we self destruct and more men will die and more of our women marry out.

Apollo

VIP
It cancels out because of the high infant morality rate

Not really. Most of them survive now due to lowering costs of healthcare in Africa.

Look at the population projections for Africa in 2100. The numbers are sickening. A billion people in Nigeria.

SumMo

very lowkey
What do you mean by not beleiving in one ummah, is it to do with Shias?
No. I just don’t think muslims could unite.

Look at somalis for instance: even amongst each other, we are beefing. So how are we ever gonna unite with non-somali muslims?

Suave

Bonnie & Clyde <3
That assisted suicide should be legal, not just for the mentally ill but for the elderly too & for anyone with low quality of life.

Everyonene deserve to die in dignity.

I think there is mass conspiracy to resettle Bantu descendents across the world back in Africa because after slavery ended white people didn't want them here , so they want to build them a place the Bantu's will want to go back to. Problem is bantus were irrelevant in Africa also and the white masters saw the cushitic race as a threat to their plans as cushitics in Kenya and Tanzania dominated the Bantu's until outside influence helped the Bantu's change the demographics of both countries . I think the white man actually wants Somali people living in Europe / north America and they are willing to trade us for the Bantu's. That's why the white man supports Amisom and the kenyans bullying Somali's in Jubaland and Gedo.

The white man doesn't mind mixing with Somali's because somali genes don't dominate a mixed baby, unlike Bantu genes which are very strong. This is basically a way for the white man to preserve his race because they cant stop white women from loving BBC

If Bantu's wipe out cushitics then the white man will bring mass development to many African countries . You guys see how that Wakanda bullshit got these blacks to react. They loved it. Now the white man and Jews will build wakanda for them

"East african community organisation" Bantus are the biggest thieves ever. Thanks for bringing this up i had no idea eastern bantus created an organisation, this group was probably created to complete the last chapter of the bantu expansion :dwill:
Have the already began the conquest of Europe? The Bantu gene truly is terrifying.
:jaynerd:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
My unpopular opinion is that sometimes I wonder why I was put in this body in this family, clan, face and its cleary because I'm superior and so is everything related to me.
giphy (7).gif
Astagfirulah for saying this but I do wonder why was this person which is me why was it chosen for me is there a reason. FYI I'm not asking why we're here in this world since I have my deen alhamdulliah

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Another unpopular opinion of mine which idk why it is. I dont think any white man is nor have I never found a white pale person attractive. I swear down NEVER. I don't think they're attractive they're skin scares me even though I've seen it since forever.
giphy (8).gif
I think I need help to see the beauty in Allah's creations.

Another unpopular opinion of mine which idk why it is. I dont think any white man is nor have I never found a white pale person attractive. I swear down NEVER. I don't think they're attractive they're skin scares me even though I've seen it since forever. View attachment 40668 I think I need help to see the beauty in Allah's creations.
They say they mixed with Neanderthals. Technically they are half jinn or whatever and therefore inferior to the sons of Adam.

Ibn tammiyah wrote the hadiths after the prophet died and lied about alot of things. We will see that wahaabi propagator get dragged to jahannam.

:ulyin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending