Your unpopular opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are some of yours? I'll start it off with a few of mine.

• Root beer is the greatest drink to ever be carbonated. Love that shit.
  • I love rain. It puts me in a really good mood. And sleeping when there's rain pouring is amazing.
  • I fucking hate moos.
  • Having done both, I always prefer staying at home and chilling with my cat on Friday/Weekend nights instead of going out.

Last edited:
  • You put the milk in before the cereal
  • I love the smell of petrol
  • I can't trust people who sleep with socks
  • Somali girls are underrated
  • Hassan Sheikh is not a bad leader
  • The Last of Us is the greatest game ever

• Somalia would prosper under Habesha rule

Night

Issa Warrior
What are some of yours? I'll start it off with a few of mine.

• Root beer is the greatest drink to be ever carbonated. Love that shit.
  • I love rain. It puts me in a really good mood. And sleeping when there's rain pouring is amazing.
  • I fucking hate moos.
  • Having done both, I always prefer staying at home and chilling with my cat on Friday/Weekend nights instead of going out.

coolio:holeup::jcoleno::idontlike::ohreally:

somali = banana and rice

banana and rice = somali

Hubble

VIP
Ethiopia was failing under Habeshi rule for many centuries until the Chinese came a couple of years ago. What spell are you Ethiopia arse licks from?

coolio:holeup::jcoleno::idontlike::ohreally:

somali = banana and rice

banana and rice = somali

Kkkkkkkkk that's why I created this thread abti. Let's see who has the most controversial opinions. I already see people here getting dislikes haha. That's exactly what this thread is aiming for, the more dislikes the more controversial and unpopular that opinion is .

@Subsilentio looks like you have the most controversial opinion so far. You got all of us like :umwhat:

Would ya mind explaining why you think we'd be better off under Habeshi rule? I copied this thread from a nba forum I go to and people always say crazy shit in these type of threads to piss people off. So you gotta explain yourself abti

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I like Kim K and don't understand the hate she gets.

SL should get their recognition.

Thick women are overrated.

This isn't an opinion, but I have a secret desire for the extinction of humanity.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Somalis are stupid.
I admire atheists.
Beer is disgusting.
Old men are disgusting.
Chicken is disgusting
Meat is disgusting
People that eat chicken and meat are disgusting and should be segregated.

The rest of my opinions could be classified racist. So I'll keep them to myself.

Bielsa

VIP
Somalis are stupid.
I admire atheists.
Beer is disgusting.
Old men are disgusting.
Chicken is disgusting
Meat is disgusting
People that eat chicken and meat are disgusting and should be segregated.

The rest of my opinions could be classified racist. So I'll keep them to myself.

What do you admire about atheists?

Bielsa

VIP
I believe, at face value, in a lot of conspiracy theories. While I think they tend to go on some crazy tangents that automatically discredit them, I do believe in secret societies, I do believe that there are some powerful human beings that we will never know of who are controlling everything from financial crises to international conflicts to terror groups, and I think this has been going on for centuries. I don't think the "official" 9/11 report has any credibility whatsoever or many of other incidents for that matter. I won't propose what actually did happen, but I'm certain of what DIDN'T happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending