Your unpopular opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Everything I say is unpopular and I start to worry when it is popular because something is really wrong then cause I must be trapped in the zomby mind-set and don't know it. I know what I say has to be unpopular cause the world don't look that nice to me and if I am saying things that are nice, then something is totally out of wack.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Same different values, different histories, different levels of intelligence and predispositions to crime. Different people speaking the same language, 'somalinimo' is the biggest scam ever created

Different levels of intelligence and levels of crime? That requires significant genetic variation sxb. And i'm sorry, but on that front s are quite similar. No matter what your made up Qabiils tell you.

Apollo

VIP
"East african community organisation" Bantus are the biggest thieves ever. Thanks for bringing this up i had no idea eastern bantus created an organisation, this group was probably created to complete the last chapter of the bantu expansion :dwill:

That organization is the biggest threat to the survival of Somalis.

You may dislike Somalis, but if you don't unite you will end up as slaves to the Swahili speaking Bantus. Ironic twist to history.

Different levels of intelligence and levels of crime? That requires significant genetic variation sxb. And i'm sorry, but on that front s are quite similar. No matter what your made up Qabiils tell you.
how is that possible if people from group X cannot govern at all and dig out water pipes supplying them with water.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
how is that possible if people from group X cannot govern at all and dig out water pipes supplying them with water.

Hell if i know, you all suck at governing from what i'm seeing. Some more than others. But what i said is a fact. Significant difference in intelligence levels requires significant difference in genes.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
That organization is the biggest threat to the survival of Somalis.

You may dislike Somalis, but if you don't unite you will end up as slaves to the Swahili speaking Bantus. Ironic twist to history.
We are completely outnumbered, Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Malawi, South Sudan, Burundi, all Madow countries on our doorsteps with population explosions iminent in the next 50 years. This has to be a conspiracy against us. More importantly FGS minister who agrees to become a member must be hanged

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
We are completely outnumbered, Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Malawi, South Sudan, Burundi, all Madow countries on our doorsteps with population explosions iminent in the next 50 years. This has to be a conspiracy against us. More importantly FGS minister who agrees to become a member must be hanged

Muh Qabiil tho. Am i right. :samwelcome:

Apollo

VIP

They have one of the best economies in Africa. Somalis may one day capitulate and join them for the gibs. Seriously.

There is a hidden world order in place otherwise known as "Cushitic Genocide".

Somalis and Somalia have been used as rag dolls and have been utterly humiliated over the last couple of decades. Our cousins the southern cushitics have been nearly exterminated and wiped off the planet.

Somalis especially Somali men have one of the most highest mortality rate in the world. The diasporan Somali men are dropping like flies and the ones back home are getting wiped out. Coupled with our base IQ of 68 it nearly amplifies our downfall.

Eugenics, genetic engineering, and IQ breeding is the way forward.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I'll say my unpopular opinion. Equality is a myth. Individuals are different, populations are different. And as such, you will always have different outcomes. May genetic engineering save us all one day, amen.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
There is a hidden world order in place otherwise known as "Cushitic Genocide".

Somalis and Somalia have been used as rag dolls and have been utterly humiliated over the last couple of decades. Our cousins the southern cushitics have been nearly exterminated and wiped off the planet.

Somalis especially Somali men have one of the most highest mortality rate in the world. The diasporan Somali men are dropping like flies and the ones back home are getting wiped out. Coupled with our base IQ of 68 it nearly amplifies our downfall.

Eugenics, genetic engineering, and IQ breeding is the way forward.

Drop that bogus 68 figure. I estimate the true number to be around 85, when raised in optimal conditions.

Genetic engineering is practically already here. By 2118 Somalis will be a space faring civilization. :fittytousand:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Drop that bogus 68 figure. I estimate the true number to be around 85, when raised in optimal conditions.

Genetic engineering is practically already here. By 2118 Somalis will be a space faring civilization. :fittytousand:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A base IQ of 85 is very optimistic and highly questionable.

How soon can we implement the genetic engineering method?

Apollo

VIP
Africa is fucked:

Worlds-most-important-graph-2017-768x617.png

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
A base IQ of 85 is very optimistic and highly questionable.

How soon can we implement the genetic engineering method?

Ask yourself this, where did this IQ of 68 come from? Because it certainly didn't come from testing Somalis. Eritrea has an IQ of 85, do they come across as much more intelligent than us? Also this thread is interesting.

As for when genetic engineering will become a reality, that's unknown. But it's expected to be within the next 10-30 years. Good luck to Somalis though, i doubt the country will last that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending