Your trapped in a room with a Neanderthal and a Gorilla and you win 10 billion dollars for being the last in the room what you finna do ๐Ÿฆ

What would be the outcome for you ๐Ÿฅถ

• Total voters
If you don't have any weapons and its a silverback gorilla say your last prayers markaas, those creatures are violent and crazy strong.

If a schimpanze possess the strenght of 3 people, what do you thing about a gorilla then๐Ÿ˜…

@tyrannicalmanager @Revolutionary. @BetterDaysAhead it seems yโ€™all need a biology lesson

A full grown gorilla could have killed them without trying fam gorillas could lift 2,500kg Neanderthals were strong they could probably lift 400 they were physically very strong but... no where near a gorilla...... ๐Ÿ’€ they would have been able to fight a child or maybe even an adolescent gorilla could kill a human Neanderthals were strong just not as strong as a gorillaโ€ฆ. Learn some common sense ๐Ÿ˜ก
Well they'll put up a fight at least, what if the neanderthal and the human fight together 2 v 1 :cosbyhmm:

When all goes wrong put the gorilla against a mirror and let it tire itself
8DEE8E4D-2BCF-4A7A-9FF4-D4D33B676AC7.gif

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
how much prep
@tyrannicalmanager @Revolutionary. @BetterDaysAhead it seems yโ€™all need a biology lesson

A full grown gorilla could have killed them without trying fam gorillas could lift 2,500kg Neanderthals were strong they could probably lift 400 they were physically very strong but... no where near a gorilla...... ๐Ÿ’€ they would have been able to fight a child or maybe even an adolescent gorilla could kill a human Neanderthals were strong just not as strong as a gorillaโ€ฆ. Learn some common sense ๐Ÿ˜ก
first i give the gorilla a free banana filled with cyanide and then i'll shank the toilet complexion neaderthal with a pocket knife, simple as.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I could defeat the Neanderthal since those niggas are hella short but, a massive but, I know my ass finna be best like there is no tomorrow when that gorilla gets up so what would yโ€™all even do first

View attachment 151821
View attachment 151823
i would teach the hairy white the glory of the ak maxawis and slavery enslave cesars fat cousin so that he and his offspring shall build monuments in my honor while i f*ck some ciliaztion into larry's sisters :stevej:

Hide behind the Neanderthal until the dumb Gorrila attacks him meanwhile try to aim for the Gorrila's eyes with anything whilst he is fucking up the Neanderthal.

I just hope I finish that goal before he turns to me

Trending

Latest posts