Your celebrity lookalike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:chrisfreshhah:
You joined 2015 :damn: and this is the first time we've crossed paths :damn:
Whole time I thought you were back on somnet.

Luuqa nagee got some catching up to do.:icon e smile:

Say wallahi you didn't know I joined this whole time? :mjlol: It's been a long time, I would have expected you'd be married by now with a boat load of children since then. 2-years is a long time.:stevej:Or are you still 23?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Say wallahi you didn't know I joined this whole time? :mjlol: It's been a long time, I would have expected you'd be married by now with a boat load of children since then. 2-years is a long time.:stevej:Or are you still 23?
LoooL nah I didn't know till I just checked your joined date. You joined a day before me.:manny:

Yeah two years is long time. No I'm not still 23 unlike them ole heads who used to pretend to be 23. I'm 26 now:rejoice:
No kids :francis: I've been close to having some but man had to do what he had to do.:damedamn:

Adi maxa iskugu ka dhacaya? Have you gone back home? :cosbyhmm:

I take that as a compliment. Does anyone notice 'normals'?:trumpsmirk:

giphy.gif

Is the vibe I get from your posting style but you strike me as someone between the ages 27-34.

It's not that you're out of the ordinary on here it's just that you stick out for being mature :icon lol:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
LoooL nah I didn't know till I just checked your joined date. You joined a day before me.:manny:

Yeah two years is long time. No I'm not still 23 unlike them ole heads who used to pretend to be 23. I'm 26 now:rejoice:
No kids :francis: I've been close to having some but man had to do what he had to do.:damedamn:

Adi maxa iskugu ka dhacaya? Have you gone back home? :cosbyhmm:

Alx, you aren't a vampire. :rejoice: Let me tell you, bro, this Farax wanted to trap me, luckily I escaped his clutches and went overseas. He was 30+ and his hairline was urging him to settle down. I guess even men have their time tables. You learn something new every day. :manny:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Alx, you aren't a vampire. :rejoice: Let me tell you, bro, this Farax wanted to trap me, luckily I escaped his clutches and went overseas. He was 30+ and his hairline was urging him to settle down. I guess even men have their time tables. You learn something new every day. :manny:
LooooL you dodged one.:cryinglaughsmiley:
Nah we don't have time table. 60 jir anoo ah I'd still knock the dust of you know :banderas:
You're a smart girl you'll run into a Farax that will tick your boxes soon. :icon e smile:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
giphy.gif

Is the vibe I get from your posting style but you strike me as someone between the ages 27-34.

It's not that you're out of the ordinary on here it's just that you stick out for being mature :icon lol:

I've always been weird. There's no denying it. :banderas:Wallahi, someone told me that once. He wasn't all that interesting. Pretty face :denzelnigga:but a mind with a lot of space. :feedme:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
LooooL you dodged one.:cryinglaughsmiley:
Nah we don't have time table. 60 jir anoo ah I'd still knock the dust of you know :banderas:
You're a smart girl you'll run into a Farax that will tick your boxes soon. :icon e smile:

You're absolutely normal lakiin in a few years I'm going to ask you if that male 'biological clock' is a-tickin'. :stevej:Being an old dad is hard. :whew:
Especially if you have vocal kids that constantly remind you of your age. It's best you lie to them and under no circumstance let them ever see you play ball. Homie, wobbly knees can't easily be concealed.:shaq:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
You're absolutely normal lakiin in a few years I'm going to ask you if that male 'biological clock' is a-tickin'. :stevej:Being an old dad is hard. :whew:
Especially if you have vocal kids that constantly remind you of your age. It's best you lie to them and under no circumstance let them ever see you play ball. Homie, wobbly knees can't easily be concealed.:shaq:
:gucciwhat: Come on now no such thing will happen. This one oday brings his kid to hoop :chrisfreshhah: He hoops with us and he still goes home and ku aases the lil niggas mom. That's what I'll be doing. Putting work in the gym and sariir. :pachah1:

Aging isn't really bad for a guy.:manny: Once I'm done karbaashing the old lady I mean she won't be able to take the bounding late into her say 50's:chrisfreshhah: I'll go for a young fresh honey :ahh: Bust it wide open when I come from hooping. Life will be good sis. :rejoice::mjhaps:

I've always been weird. There's no denying it. :banderas:Wallahi, someone told me that once. He wasn't all that interesting. Pretty face :denzelnigga:but a mind with a lot of space. :feedme:

You don't hold back punches do you :mjkkk:

I would prove you wrong If you weren't my elder. All I can give you is my respect.

I wouldn't mind holding my weight against a sophisticated mind if you were younger than 26 :sass1:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Air Jalam, you brothers are so loose lipped lately, about that pillow sheeko. :dabcasar:Real talk, the only thing that will be 'beat up' are those awoowe knees - bring knee sleeves and shin pads. There's a reason ballers retire young. Give the young bucks their turn to dunk. :siilaanyolaugh:And don't rob a young fellow from Bossaso a chance at a wife. Folks back home are vexed that their women are being stolen by geezers from the diaspora.

Jukyr4u.jpg

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You don't hold back punches do you :mjkkk:

I would prove you wrong If you weren't my elder. All I can give you is my respect.

I wouldn't mind holding my weight against a sophisticated mind if you were younger than 26 :sass1:

:farmajoyaab: I don't compete with newborns. Good luck with fresh eggs. :samwelcome: *Mental penetration* might be a little too heavy for young mandem. :whoo:Stick with playpen conversations and let the adults discuss Voltaire while listening to Chopin. You can sit and watch. :win:

:farmajoyaab: I don't compete with newborns. Good luck with fresh eggs. :samwelcome: *Mental penetration* might be a little too heavy for young mandem. :whoo:Stick with playpen conversations and let the adults discuss Voltaire while listening to Chopin. You can sit and watch. :win:

Don't worry I'll be right over there taking care of my ayeeyos and awoowes :birdman: like I said earlier I have to treat my elders with respect :samwelcome:

Bismillah you can dish out the daggers. I'm guessing there's a graveyard full of souls you took over the years and we both know you would send me there to join them.

Anyways habeen wanaagsan. I have to gain more xp in the shukaansi game to survive in your level

Status
Not open for further replies.