Younger guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all! This is my first post :)

I have serious question , why is taboo for somali girls to be with a younger guy? Personally I’ve always liked guys my age or younger. I’m currently seeing someone 3 years younger and everyone in my circle thinks I’m crazy. I don’t see the issue as we are both in our late twenties...what’s the deal?? I can’t stand old dudes.

Personally I’ve always liked guys my age or younger.
source.gif

I can’t stand old dudes.
source.gif

That’s the same way I feel about a dude much older than me. It creeps me out.
Different strokes I guess. I don't like them too old either (maximum 6 years) but I wouldn't even look in the same direction as a guy my age :nahgirl:
With that being said, welcome to sspot :icon lol:

Different strokes I guess. I don't like them too old either (maximum 6 years) but I wouldn't even look in the same direction as a guy my age :nahgirl:
With that being said, welcome to sspot :icon lol:

Well I suppose the age difference matters when both parties are fairly younger , but shit we both adults with careers. I don’t see the huge issue , but I’ve been asked how will a younger man provide for me lmao

Well I suppose the age difference matters when both parties are fairly younger , but shit we both adults with careers. I don’t see the huge issue , but I’ve been asked how will a younger man provide for me lmao
Absolutely. I noticed that as people age, they see age as more of a number :cosbyhmm:

I have serious question , why is taboo for somali girls to be with a younger guy? Personally I’ve always liked guys my age or younger. I’m currently seeing someone 3 years younger and everyone in my circle thinks I’m crazy. I don’t see the issue as we are both in our late twenties...what’s the deal?? I can’t stand old dudes.

Don't worry about what people think. My wife is 3 years older than me and everyone was against it. I still married her because I wanted an older, smart, and mentally mature women. It's your relationship, don't ever make external forces have a say about who your in a relationship with.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist

Trust me sugarlips, almost every guy dreams to have older girl that could teach him one or two things. dont listen ur circle, theyre subconciously hating that a younger guy finds you attractive. u feel me?

alright, since you are new here, we have obligatory questions to ask newbies. ur the first girl that is 28 yo(i deducted). whats your height/weight/body frame?

also if you dont mind, how phat is your malab?

soo dhawoow and make yoself at home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending