Young Somali man is self made crypto millionaire

Which crypto did he invest in?? Man should give us some tips
Lol bro he had a charity token called Orfano him and some Turkish “investors”pulled a rug pull (scam) he made coupla Millons. If you got £15-£20k lying around for marketing and programmers/coders you can enlist your own coin lol

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Hyenas about to come about don’t be surprised to hear this yute got kidnapped in a couple days Birmingham is a skatty place don’t know why he’s telling the whole world he’s got p

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
lol damn what a twist, the balls on this dude to advertise how he scammed some people out of money.

Sol

?
I don't know about you guys but I'd never tell a soul if I became a millionaire yes I'd help family/friends but they'd never know where the funds came from telling others you're a millionaire is just asking to be surrounded by yes men and fakes :manny:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
If this nigga ain’t in Somalia by now, he deserves life in prison.

If I was a scumbag and scammed a bunch of people and got exposed on Twitter, I’m on the next flight out.

If he is dumb enough to stay then he deserves prison.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Now he needs to get out Birmingham and live it large

Gay.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Here you go ..you confirmed it ..why though why we like rich quick scheme path to wealth
It was rug pull proof.

orfano.png

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Scamming then going public, what is wrong with him, the rug pull community is probably laughing.

I remember someone posting about a coin made by Somali, first Somali coin ever, but never thought it will came out as a scam.

Trending

Latest posts