Young Somali man is self made crypto millionaire

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP

Now he needs to get out Birmingham and live it large

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Congrats to the brother, obviously shows astute knowledge on his part.

But I would advice against “living it large”, instead the brother should diversify his portfolio, buy a house and also put money in an index fund for early retirement.

Also I salute him living in Birmingham, that means he wants to be close to his family and doesn’t want to haemorrhage his money living in London away from his former reality.

:samwelcome:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
whats up with this newspaper saying what area and part of birmingham he lives in

thats crazy and dangerous considering he just became a milionare

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
He was making money over a sustained period time, if I remember correctly.

I think he stumbled across a winning strategy and decent investments. A mixture of the two.
would be nice to be a crypto millionare or have a passive income from crypto if I had that kinda money id buy a big mansion back home and build a mosque

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
even if he moved out his family probably still living in that area which means he will be around from time to time

Chunkz also talks about being from Wembley and NW London, even filming in his council estate.

He’s a millionaire now and goes back regularly. It’s not that deep tbh.

Congrats to this man he broke free from the matrix. We should all strive to become business owners so that we don't have to rely on anyone but us.

My advice to him would be to not splurge early despite how tempting it might be and to look into getting a financial adviser who can help him find tax loopholes. He should look into setting up a trust in one of the Uks overseas territories and invest in less volatile assets.

I need to create a cryptocurrency lol. Also I'm thinking about getting into NFTs, been thinking about make crazy camels a thing.

How, the market's taken a massive shit lately? But mashallah, happy for the brother.
I wouldn't advertise that shit so openly though wallahi, evil-eye's a very real thing lol

This is how I thought I was gonna get rich when I bought 50 dollars of GME stock back in Jan 2021 despite knowing zero about investing/stocks :kendrickcry: I'm also 19. Masha-Allah but how did he goddamn do it?

Trending

Latest posts