Young Somali man is self made crypto millionaire

did some research on him . he created a 'charity coin' called Orfano a year ago.

BBC pulled the article and his documentary that was going to be aired.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
did some research on him . he created a 'charity coin' called Orfano a year ago.

BBC pulled the article and his documentary that was going to be aired.
Faaraxs rug pulling now :russ: :russ:

@Apollo I heard about this coin before dude rugpulled 100%

would be nice to be a crypto millionare or have a passive income from crypto if I had that kinda money id buy a big mansion back home and build a mosque

We have enough mosques. It is better to give that money poor families. In my recent visit back home, the amount of single Somali moms that I saw was heart-breaking. We need plenty of land to pray. We need to help people.

I hope he goes back to school and finish his education.

More success and health to the brother.

It is also good story from Farahs in UK. They were taking a beating in social media and in UK council houses, so this is one success story that they can use to brag onto halimos who have the tendencies of bashing them online.

Why would he advertise himself if he knew others knew/thought he was a scammer, this isn't something you can get away with openly as an ethnic

His story did seem fishy but I let it go

It's not right to defame the guy without any evidence, let's not rush to libel and cut down on one another. I congratulate the brother until proven guilty.

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯

Now he needs to get out Birmingham and live it large
Tell him to pull up to dubai:westbrookswag:

Trending

Latest posts