GIRLS ONLY!!!

Posting this here since I don’t want to start a gender war or anything of that sort.

But what do you guys think of stuff like this?

IMG_2362.jpeg

IMG_2363.jpeg

IMG_2379.jpeg
IMG_2389.jpeg
IMG_2391.jpeg

IMG_2392.jpeg

IMG_2371.jpeg

A example of the stuff and this isn’t even all and there’s much worse ones.

Me I’m completely put off Somali men now, idk if I even want to marry one anymore… many of them hold these beliefs irl but will eventually settle down with a Somali woman. God forbid.
This site is very interesting to say the least… found out about it a couple weeks ago (big mistake).

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:pachah1:We know the usual suspects, and they are a loud minority. Most of these guys here are miskeen, tame and love Somali women. I advise you to ignore the negative attention-seekers.

:pachah1:We know the usual suspects, and they are a loud minority. Most of these guys here are miskeen, tame and love Somali women. I advise you to ignore the negative attention-seekers.
. We all know them lol poor girl thinks these men are all like that . Abayo these guys are known literally all hated on here .

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
. We all know them lol poor girl thinks these men are all like that . Abayo these guys are known literally all hated on here .
Exactly, to a guest, it might seem like certain views expressed here are common and widely accepted, but it's important to clarify that they don't represent the majority opinion. Instead, it's often just a few voices repeating themselves, giving a false impression of consensus.

Posting this here since I don’t want to start a gender war or anything of that sort.

View attachment 328515
View attachment 328516

View attachment 328517View attachment 328518View attachment 328519
View attachment 328520
View attachment 328521

Me I’m completely put off Somali men now, idk if I even want to marry one anymore… many of them hold these beliefs irl but will eventually settle down with a Somali woman. God forbid.
This site is very interesting to say the least… found out about it a couple weeks ago (big mistake).
Not a girl but these are the bottom of the barrel incels who lack a prefrontal cortex and critical thinking skills

View attachment 328515
View attachment 328516

View attachment 328517View attachment 328518View attachment 328519
View attachment 328520
View attachment 328521

Attention-seeking behavior. This is a handful of disturbed young men trying to make these announcements on a *Somali forum* because they want to annoy people, it's cringe to almost everyone on here including men. Notice the comment about marrying out to spite xalimos: these are children--or very delayed young adults--who have watched too many low-IQ incel TikToks and momentarily forgotten that most Somali women are conservative and marry our own, and that men marry out as much as women do IRL. We all know this is an uncommon belief among Somali men, Just look at your own family and any actual farax you know IRL.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You should meet my sister. She is physically sickened by somali guys' presence. Her level of hate is unmatched. One of the reasons for her hate is because of their misogyny and weird views of Somali women.

You should meet my sister. She is physically sickened by somali guys' presence. Her level of hate is unmatched. One of the reasons for her hate is because of their misogyny and weird views of Somali women.
Honestly I don’t blame her the Somali men on social media are something else

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Look at what you guys have done! Irreversible damage

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Tbh this what you call the side effects of being chronically online . Social media is where the shittiest people come together and form their opinion .
Tbh tho, most of the youth are chronically online. Thats the way the generation is

Tbh tho, most of the youth are chronically online. Thats the way the generation is
When you have 9 to 5 , aspirations or go school then it’s very hard for you to Be chronically online . You naturally form social circle around you when you have these three traits or one of them and start to distance yourself from these kind of things.

when I’m at the mosque with my friend I lurk sspot than go back to having whatever conversation I’m having . @pinkyandthebrain sister needs to go outside and realise being chronically online only causes you problems nothing else than she’ll stop having these unhealthy views of somali men . She’s exposing herself to the worst of the worst hence why she feels that way

Attention-seeking behavior. This is a handful of disturbed young men trying to make these announcements on a *Somali forum* because they want to annoy people, it's cringe to almost everyone on here including men. Notice the comment about marrying out to spite xalimos: these are children--or very delayed young adults--who have watched too many low-IQ incel TikToks and momentarily forgotten that most Somali women are conservative and marry our own, and that men marry out as much as women do IRL. We all know this is an uncommon belief among Somali men, Just look at your own family and any actual farax you know IRL.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
True, but I’ve had bad experiences with them irl too, the ones in my school would continuously put down Somali girls for ajinabis and now it seems this way online too. But oh well lol. I’m sure there are good ones out there.

True, but I’ve had bad experiences with them irl too, the ones in my school would continuously put down Somali girls for ajinabis and now it seems this way online too. But oh well lol. I’m sure there are good ones out there.
Sorry you experienced that -- there are definitely duds and bad apples but IsA you'll encounter the good ones ♥️

Trending