Young citizens of secessionist Puntland revolt against their authority, want unified Somalia (VID)

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
FB_IMG_1581257252069.jpg
1The fake propaganda is getting more comical an IDP called Jaale Hiiraan Godax cousin was one of the so-called Puntites claiming to be reer Bosaso students and against PL!

View attachment 93675
May he rot in Bosaso jail then deported ungrateful kudhaf:4uzpnkt:

Nabar & Naxdin use their dhullo footsoldiers for anti-PL propaganda is getting old! Only dhullos use women and kids in propaganda videos never men:ftw9nwa::dzmxmmb:

http://khaatumonews24.com/2020/02/0...jubaland-iyo-kuwo-farmaajo-keenay-beladxaawo/
Even first to die for Nabar & Naxdin is them idiots it's the M. O. D alliance rebranded without the might of O. It's now M. M. D alliance:ftw9nwa:
View attachment 93674 1The fake propaganda is getting more comical an IDP called Jaale Hiiraan Godax cousin was one of the so-called Puntites claiming to be reer Bosaso students and against PL!

View attachment 93675
May he rot in Bosaso jail then deported ungrateful kudhaf:4uzpnkt:

1. The Dhulo theory is true. I already said before, the guy speaking at 00:50 is Dhulo, just look how he pronounces "dowladnimadayda" and "mustaqbalkayga". It is typical Dhulo/Isaaq dialect, no Majeerteen speaks like that.

2. I doubt the Bantu looking guy u posted and the other one are the same person, but they look quite similar (like many Bantus).

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
1. The Dhulo theory is true. I already said before, the guy speaking at 00:50 is Dhulo, just look how he pronounces "dowladnimadayda" and "mustaqbalkayga". It is typical Dhulo/Isaaq dialect, no Majeerteen speaks like that.

2. I doubt the Bantu looking guy u posted and the other one are the same person, but they look quite similar (like many Bantus).
Its been confirmed he is locked up in Bosaso main prison as we speak look him up on social media Jaale Hiiraan.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
lmao what's with people from hiiraan and coming here in drones yet they are here talking shit? See this is why we should stop supporting these people we sent so much aid while none of them did anything when cyclone hit us
They are wecels of Tanade flooding PL in search of their Abo!

Trending