Young citizens of secessionist Puntland revolt against their authority, want unified Somalia (VID)

PIM is only a few deranged individuals here and farooles group, people back in puntland are pro somalia.

its good to see that the students understand what is going on and are holding the culprits accountable

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This is a shocking revelation

Ileen the youths know the happenings in their land.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I don't blame them, if i was a student i wouldn't want sleazy politicians claiming to represent me and denying me national scholarships whilst they send their kids to study in the US (Cumar Cabdirashiid) and Australia (Faroole).

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I don't blame them, if i was a student i wouldn't want sleazy politicians claiming to represent me and denying me national scholarships whilst they send their kids to study in the US (Cumar Cabdirashiid) and Australia (Faroole).

Deyni’s kids at Dubai and Malaysia

Farm

VIP
I would say none of them is IDP, because they all speak Somali like typical Majeerteen (Harti), only the guy speaking at 00:50 seems to be Dhulbahante, judging his accent.

Do you have any proof for your claim ?

a lot of IDPs have been living in PL for at least 30 years. These could be their children.

It's in Bosaso, could very much be the mucaarad small clans or the refugees they will get arrested or deported to Xamar if they continue to talk trash.

This guy and SBC need to be banned from PL ASAP.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Soon they will be arrested when Puntland goes independent. They should enjoy their little free time now.

We will be arresting anyone that utters Somalia in Puntland!

Mark my words!

Are they IDPs

Please, before you deport them allow me to have few of the females

Trending