Young citizens of secessionist Puntland revolt against their authority, want unified Somalia (VID)

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
Waxaan are ciyaalka IDP. No one cares what they (or their parents for that matter)think. If they don't like the direction Puntland is heading, they can go back to their country of origin.

The real reer Puntland support their madaxweyne and are all about Puntland independence.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She's overweight and like her beloved leader Deni she has diabetes leave her alone.
Looooool

This is what I call a triggered dog.

Bye , Puntland is leaving. I hope hawiyes wake up and finish off the rest of you cockroaches who still claim Xamar. Go back to Ghetto and atleast build a road.

Gibiin-Udug

You and her condone and celebrate rape and murder of women.
Fraudmaajo is a rapist.

Why do you think he gave up his American citizenship. You’re too busy barking at the wrong tree. Your so called President is a rapist who has a case against him in what he did in baidoa during Barre era. He will be convicted soon.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I always knew the opinion of people back home is very different than people who live comfortable life in the west. We sometimes forget poverty and hardship people face everyday, while having the luxury to drive nice cars and have good paying jobs. Let us put pride away and walk in the shoes of the average brother or sister back home :)

Gibiin-Udug

I always knew the opinion of people back home is very different than people who live comfortable life in the west. We sometimes forget poverty and hardship people face everyday, while having the luxury to drive nice cars and have good paying jobs. Let us put pride away and walk in the shoes of the average brother or sister back home :)

They will learn to love the new independent country of Puntland!

Either they’re are with us or they will get arrested.