Young Americans say they're fine with incest

Status
Not open for further replies.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Right wing propaganda. it's ironic how these rednecks themselves are a product of incest yet accuse others of it.

Gay marriage is no different than bestiality, it's sick. I remember when I was young, a parrot whistled at me, i was only about 10yrs old, :notsureif: if I ever see that gay ass parrot ever again, I'd beat the shit out of that ass bird.

Apollo

VIP
Incest breaks the harm principle (child with disabilities can result from it). So it is not comparable to homosexuality.

Against both, but this guy is clearly breaking logic and pushing an agenda.

TooMacaan

VIP
Let's not forget that this is the day and age where: all kinds of contraceptives are widely available, there are attempts to normalize abortion, milf is one of the highest rated categories in p0rn, everything is highly s3xualized, the nuclear family is constantly undermined, lust/YOLO/hedonism are heavily promoted in popular media, and the fact that we live in a society where phrases like "my body, my choice", "love is love", & "only God can judge me" are twisted to mislead the naive/gullible.

Tbh, I don't doubt that this bs will be the new 'civil rights' movement in the coming decade...:vqbuyv0:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
WFSfg6g.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending