You will have your kids TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU for CHILD ABUSE if you oppose their gender identity

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
Gender identity is basically another word for personality now, according to how they define it, so...why put so much legal emphasis on it?? :mindblown:Also, children don't have the developmental capacity to understand what's good for them. They lack the foresight to fully grasp the potential consequences of their actions...in no way should they be given the authority to make life changing decisions. :drakewtf:

Too far.

They really are pushing down this transgender agenda down our throats. Signs of yawm al qiyama right there walaloyal.

I would say the agenda is being pushed down your throat only if they want you to be transgender yourself. Right now, it's the "mind your own business" agenda.

I personally don't agree with this in the West but I'd like this agenda to be pushed in third world, especially Somalia. We need population control of useless people. The world is getting more liberal, not more socially conservative so at this point, it's a matter of when, not if.

TooMacaan

VIP
RIP to women sports

Who knew biological distinctions were so arbitrary?? :icon lol::icon lol:

I wonder what group non-binary people are supposed to compete in...?
Can it change depending on how they feel like identifying that particular day/time?

RIP to women sports

The high school championship belt in the whole state of texas for girls wrestling belongs to a boy who identifies himself as a female.

They're trying to stop him from wrestling on the girls, the kid has been turning his opponents into pretzels

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
i dont want a child who identifies as anything but their biological sex anyways, take them away :ivers:

one of the reasons why i wont raise my children in the west :damedamn:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
The high school championship belt in the whole state of texas for girls wrestling belongs to a boy who identifies himself as a female.

They're trying to stop him from wrestling on the girls, the kid has been turning his opponents into pretzels
Actually it's a female that identifies as a boy. The state of Texas banned him from wrestling other boys so he wrestled other girls, which is unfair given that he has taken hormone supplements. It's more the fault of the state for not letting him fight other boys, though given that he's biologically female one of two things would happen
a) The competitors would be too afraid to beat up a girl so they will go easy on the trans boy and he'll win
b) The trans boy will be taken out by the first round :russ:
EDIT: Or your video might be a separate case, it's not loading so I assumed it was about the case that happened last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending