You will have your kids TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU for CHILD ABUSE if you oppose their gender identity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oy+vey+shut+it+down+_56039c26a71b7223c4fafb817b3af151.gif

It seems the more comfortable humans are, the "weirder" they get. This would be an intruging study, and all the conditions and factors needed are there. I hope someone is looking into this, very facanating.

Apollo

VIP
It seems the more comfortable humans are, the "weirder" they get. This would be an intruging study, and all the conditions and factors needed are there. I hope someone is looking into this, very facanating.

It isn't natural. It is actively planned, particularly in the West. Rich countries outside of the Western tradition do not have those insane policy proposals.

It isn't natural. It is actively planned, particularly in the West. Rich countries outside of the Western tradition do not have those insane policy proposals.
Theres like one or two countries outside of the west who's citizens live as comfortably as the west. The west is currently in the perfect condition for such a study. Not everything is a conspiracy. Heres my hypothesis- The more comfortable humans get, the more they try to contribute to destroying the factors that allow for their comfortableness( wether on perpose or not).

Apollo

VIP
Theres like one or two countries outside of the west who's citizens live as comfortably as the west. The west is currently in the perfect condition for such a study. Not everything is a conspiracy. Heres my hypothesis- The more comfortable humans get, the more they try to contribute to destroying the factors that allow for their comfortableness( wether on perpose or not).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Bank_high-income_economy

There's many outside of the West.

Some South American ones, various Caribbean islands, in the Gulf region, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Japan.

This shit would never fly in Japan, as you know they don't have J...s undermining them.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Guys, please don't call me by my a s s i g n e d g e n d e r n a m e please. My name is Xyvxer now. I identify as a panromantic demisexual wolfkin two-spirit trigender, my pronouns are xyther/xythemself. My body, my rules. My hooyo and abo gotta DEAL WITH IT
Rainbow_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Guys, please don't call me by my a s s i g n e d g e n d e r n a m e please. My name is Xyvxer now. I identify as a panromantic demisexual wolfkin two-spirit trigender, my pronouns are xyther/xythemself. My body, my rules. My hooyo and abo gotta DEAL WITH IT
Rainbow_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

i love how they choose letters like z and x to make it sound edgier :russ:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Bank_high-income_economy

There's many outside of the West.

Some South American ones, various Caribbean islands, in the Gulf region, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Japan.

This shit would never fly in Japan, as you know they don't have J...s undermining them.
The gulf? Name one country in the gulf as developed as western countries and whos citizens live as comfortably? Sought america? Caribbean? Im gonna need names hun, i was talking about japan,sought korea, and china when i said a couble of countries as well off as the west. I dont understand what you're trying to urgue here..

Volcahoooees

Resident of WZKSA, Wahabi-Zionist K. Sh!thole. A
The gulf? Name one country in the gulf as developed as western countries and whos citizens live as comfortably? Sought america? Caribbean? Im gonna need names hun, i was talking about japan,sought korea, and china when i said a couble of countries as well off as the west. I dont understand what you're trying to urgue here..
UAE is the only country i have faith in:francis:

The rest of the ME is:trash:(and this is coming from some1 who's considered m.easterner by other m.eastners:mjkkk:)

Volcahoooees

Resident of WZKSA, Wahabi-Zionist K. Sh!thole. A
I apologize 4 being an ignorant.

I havent ever even seen Canada be4 in my entire lyfe lol:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending