You will have your kids TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU for CHILD ABUSE if you oppose their gender identity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Norway, the most communist country on the planet, also frequently steals children from their family for the most minimal of transgressions.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
20% of their population is on welfare at very high payments. They give out gibsmedats like no other country.
And that makes them communist?
I am assuming you're joking and I'm reading too deeply into your statements :icon lol:

Apollo

VIP
And that makes them communist?
I am assuming you're joking and I'm reading too deeply into your statements :icon lol:

Closest to ''from each according to his ability, to each according to his needs''. They are proto-communist.

Almost 1% of their population is Somali. :deadosama::dead:

The gulf? Name one country in the gulf as developed as western countries and whos citizens live as comfortably? Sought america? Caribbean? Im gonna need names hun, i was talking about japan,sought korea, and china when i said a couble of countries as well off as the west. I dont understand what you're trying to urgue here
tenor (1).gif

Apollo

VIP
The gulf? Name one country in the gulf as developed as western countries and whos citizens live as comfortably? Sought america? Caribbean? Im gonna need names hun, i was talking about japan,sought korea, and china when i said a couble of countries as well off as the west. I dont understand what you're trying to urgue here..

When adjusted for PPP, the Gulf states are richer than many if not most European countries. They are rich.

Are we now doing a jew appreciation thread? :ohreally:

“When it comes to a Gentile in peace times, one may harm him indirectly, for instance, by removing a ladder after he had fallen into a crevice.” (Shulkan Arukh, Yoreh De ‘ah, 158, Hebrew Edition only)

“Sexual intercourse between the ‘goyim’ is like intercourse between animals.” (Sanhedrin 74b)

"The Jew by his source and in his very essence is entirely good. The goy, by his source and his very essence, is completely evil. This is not simply a matter of religious distinction, but rather of two completely different species." Rabbi Saadya Grama, Romemut Yisrael Ufarashat Hagalut ("Jewish Superiority and the Question of Exile") 2003.

N

nadia

This is just a warm up the next law will be abolishing all male and female toilets and instead establish gendar neutral loos smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts