You thought the Indians were bad? Apparently 76% of Eritreans defecate in public

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
I don't know how things are now in Afgooye but when i stayed there for a few months during the Ethio war our beloved beesha barakaysan ee Madowweyne were shitting on the streets like there's no tomorrow.

I'm not making this shit up everyone that has been to Afgooye can attest to this

Afgooye is the only place in Somalia where you will wake up to the smell of xaar

Ya 7aya al qayum.
In this context, does defecation mean urinating or pooing, for there is a difference. If the former, it would be much higher in India. I am surprised Muslim majority countries i.e. Yemen, Indonesia, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc. are included.

Why is West End of London on Fri. && Sat. nights not on the list?

Where is Somalia? I have seen countless people take a dump on the shores of the Gulf of Aden and then slap warm, salty water between their buttcheeks.
You never seize to amaze with your outrageous utterings; who are you? Or better yet, who sired you? And where do you come up with these things? And what part of .So have you lived in to have observed such incidents? Or do you just concoct for the shock effect?
I'm not making this shit up everyone that has been to Afgooye can attest to this
You are making that up, mate, are not you?

Kamaal

Sidii roon Raba og
I don't know how things are now in Afgooye but when i stayed there for a few months during the Ethio war our beloved beesha barakaysan ee Madowweyne were shitting on the streets like there's no tomorrow.

Afgooye is the only place in Somalia where you will wake up to the smell of xaar

Beeraha bambeelmadda need nutrients. It could be the children that do in it. I'm sure adults are afraid that someone will see their cawro so they might go deep in the bush😂

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
I would not trust that wikipedia page honestly, look at how far down india is Straight Cap wlhi, They made eritrea so high up cause they cant really back themselves up. 76% is unrealistic while india is only at 0.4% Wikiepedia cant be trusted for sure.
I see a lot of people Liking my posts, I want to add to this by saying recently when I watch the videos of mister https://www.youtube.com/@Ahmed_Said When I look to corrobarate on wikipedia, it dosent even exist! Absolutely insane! Google search has become absolutely USELESS! and wikipedia will remove information because of the most vague of vague rules

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
It’s cap. Probably old statistics. PFDJ made huge inroads in reducing open defecation
IMG_6561.jpeg