You thought the Indians were bad? Apparently 76% of Eritreans defecate in public

The only khaniis are your Djiboutian people.

I saw it while I was swimming in what I thought was a pristine beach. I immediately got out and left as quickly as I could but then stepped on an oil spill.
War niyyo ciisa ma ahi, ma xaar ba laqday adi o dabaalanaya, ku nafaqeyso xaarka dhagaxyahow, wa cunto lagu talagalay xayaawaanada ka mid tahay 😏

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Op isn’t a liar. She isn’t maybe aware how accurate this claim is. I know the report.

it came out two weeks ago.

but if you know that Eritrea is on not good terms with the west since 2006 and more importantly since 2021 after war in Tigray began and Eritrea started close ties with Russia, the west and their lobbyist in international bodies must come up with every spectacle to defame Eritrea
Wtf I was trying to help you, trying to make you look good :mindblown:

I rank it as the top photo of 2024. I think it should be up there with the Tiananmen Square Tank Man, the Burning Monk, the Iwo Jima American flag raising, Muhammad Ali knocking out Sonny Liston, and many other historical photos.
You've become a true racist this past year, this metamorphosis is unprecedented, its really gradual or buds from childhood for most people, but you, it has blossomed well into adulthood, I'm not sure how I feel about the racism

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
Wtf I was trying to help you, trying to make you look good :mindblown:
I know my brother. I didn’t put bad words in ur mouth nor to her. None of you are at fault. The information about Eritrea is in general just totally false due to our bad relationship with the west

so some ppl who are not deep in the matrix like you and me brother they don’t understand that. Nonetheless thank you walal

Last edited:
I rank it as the top photo of 2024. I think it should be up there with the Tiananmen Square Tank Man, the Burning Monk, the Iwo Jima American flag raising, Muhammad Ali knocking out Sonny Liston, and many other historical photos.
"SAAR please dont shoot me please im so sarry saar i love slavic woman and sapport ukraine so much saar please dont do this" - jeet final words probably 🤣

Trending