You thought the Indians were bad? Apparently 76% of Eritreans defecate in public

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
just-found-out-that-black-people-are-almost-2x-more-likely-v0-rtihttqq0fuc1.jpeg

And 18% of Ethopians :pachah1:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
I would not trust that wikipedia page honestly, look at how far down india is Straight Cap wlhi, They made eritrea so high up cause they cant really back themselves up. 76% is unrealistic while india is only at 0.4% Wikiepedia cant be trusted for sure.

stop with the bs we know Ethiopians control the wiki, this is untrustworthy even if given source. Eritrean towns as seen on travel videos don’t have that Indian look of niijas

stop with the bs we know Ethiopians control the wiki, this is untrustworthy even if given source. Eritrean towns as seen on travel videos don’t have that Indian look of niijas
Yh lol wallahi I clocked it why are Ethiopians such wiki warriors . Eritreans are also victims lol I thought it was only us

Where is Somalia? I have seen countless people take a dump in the shores of the Gulf of Aden and then slap some warm, salty water between their buttcheeks.
Of course you would have, butt muncher, I knew you didn't rid yourself of your qoomu luut pastimes, wa laga soo hoorjeeda fugboy khaniis 😂

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
That’s cap. Go to Eritrea and you see how clean this country is.
Go to Asmara, Keren, Massawa or Assab.

and compare it with CBD of Addis Ababa where the streets smell like Urine.

Eritrean gov also doesn’t have any public census so this claim is based of estimation by analysts from abroad

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
That’s cap. Go to Eritrea and you see how clean this country is.
Go to Asmara, Keren, Massawa or Assab.

and compare it with CBD of Addis Ababa where the streets smell like Urine.

Eritrean gov also doesn’t have any public census so this claim is based of estimation by analysts from abroad
OP is a liar we know it's fake.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Of course you would have, butt muncher, I knew you didn't rid yourself of your qoomu luut pastimes, wa laga soo hoorjeeda fugboy khaniis 😂

The only khaniis are your Djiboutian people.

I saw it while I was swimming in what I thought was a pristine beach. I immediately got out and left as quickly as I could but then stepped on an oil spill.

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
OP is a liar we know it's fake.
Op isn’t a liar. She isn’t maybe aware how accurate this claim is. I know the report.

it came out two weeks ago.

but if you know that Eritrea is on not good terms with the west since 2006 and more importantly since 2021 after war in Tigray began and Eritrea started close ties with Russia, the west and their lobbyist in international bodies must come up with every spectacle to defame Eritrea

Trending