you got to be kidding

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are sending even more soldiers. how come they dont leave mogadishu but always deploying more. why not just take out the no more than 3000 shebabs. fuckin hell

Jeesto

VIP
Somalia ten years from now:francis:
P7+Students+Love+Their+School.JPG

Uganda will leave before the end of the year there, there REPLACING not INCREASING
With the news that's coming out the international community will push hard for Somali Army building expect that the arms embargo will be lifted this year:rejoice:

Uganda will leave before the end of the year there, there REPLACING not INCREASING
With the news that's coming out the international community will push hard for Somali Army building expect that the arms embargo will be lifted this year:rejoice:
i been hearing that for a long time. they are just sitting there and eating. every 4 years we get a useless president talking about amnesty for deserters and starting a fighting campagn but we are still stuck with same situation.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I don't blame them, abgaal niiko is irresistible:russ:

Banter to aside, Mogadishu has become a international playground. I urge my somali brothers and sisters in the south to fight Al shabab and these bantu monkeys.

i been hearing that for a long time. they are just sitting there and eating. every 4 years we get a useless president talking about amnesty for deserters and starting a fighting campagn but we are still stuck with same situation.

He hasn't even been 100 days in office, Farmajoo said that he will destroy al-shabaab in 2 years I will give him that deadline and until then I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

He hasn't even been 100 days in office, Farmajoo said that he will destroy al-shabaab in 2 years I will give him that deadline and until then I will give him the benefit of the doubt.
if i recall correctly that last president promised the same, and the one before him. wtf u think this president will do.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
To me the Somalis back home look like .
Jokes and your unsavoury wording aside, I think it's just that they tend to be darker skinned back home due to the hot sun.
But at the same time I don't know if it's confirmation bias or what but the images/videos of Somalis back home show literally all of them looking very Bantu. It's unusual.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Jokes and your unsavoury wording aside, I think it's just that they tend to be darker skinned back home due to the hot sun.
But at the same time I don't know if it's confirmation bias or what but the images/videos of Somalis back home show literally all of them looking very Bantu. It's unusual.

Soon the self haters will arrive and attack us.

if i recall correctly that last president promised the same, and the one before him. wtf u think this president will do.

He's tenure as Prime minister was the best one we had, he seems to have a good track record and is educated and most importantly he has the people behind for now which hit HSM and Sheikh sheriff lacked, time will tell like i said he gets 2 years from me to destroy Shabaab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts