you got to be kidding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeesto

VIP
Somalia now

Al-Qalam-School-Somalia-6.jpg

147156d6075266d8bd6eb589537952d9.jpg
You was supposed to join the holy war and defend the country from Madows instead you just talking back to us. Khasaare :pacspit:

@HILIB-CUNE i posted that pic to make you aware of the Amisom rape against our women and how they leave them there with their Madow seeds:ufdup:

To me the Somalis back home look like maybe it's the heat. I don't know.

I don't know why you are thinking you are superior to these supposed "negroid" kids they are getting educated which is something you lack. The only thing you contribute to society is providing relief to the male race and being a revolving door for any man that sets his eyes on you. Fix Up yahow..

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
I don't know why you are thinking you are superior to these supposed "negroid" kids they are getting educated which is something you lack. The only thing you contribute to society is providing relief to the male race and being a revolving door for any man that sets his eyes on you. Fix Up yahow..

Hey I am a too a happy sexually liberated one.

It's funny how all these people on this forum call me a and I don't even know who they are. It feels good to be famous.

Jeesto

VIP
Hey I am a too a happy sexually liberated one.

It's funny how all these people on this forum call me a and I don't even know who they are. It feels good to be famous.
Doqon, you have ethnicity, culture, language and a country and you're calling yourself a :snoop:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
:faysalwtf:

They're doing a Sweden to us

The fucking irony

People have been pulling Swedens on us for so long it'd be more accurate to call it a Somalia :meleshame:
When literally every form of media depicts us as identical to Kenyans or Ugandans you know your people have too much exposure and not enough at the same time :mjcry:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
People have been pulling Swedens on us for so long it'd be more accurate to call it a Somalia :meleshame:
When literally every form of media depicts us as identical to Kenyans or Ugandans you know your people have too much exposure and not enough at the same time :mjcry:

61.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.