you got to be kidding

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
A "Somali" soldier in the Black Hawk Down film
BHDAKS-74U-1.jpg

giphy.gif

c414a1a7a2323e32157acf3d1790c739_im-the-captain-now-memes-i-am-the-captain-now-meme_600-600.jpeg

I am sorry but which one looks better? This guy looks subhuman. At least the one in black hawk down looks like a normal human being.

Jeesto

VIP
i want to delete this thread now, it took wrong course:ivers:
Okey but seriously tho, more Amisom means more destruction and the suffering of my reer konfurian peps. How did farmaajo allow this?Are they taking Kenyas place because they want to move their troops out of Somalia?

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
c414a1a7a2323e32157acf3d1790c739_im-the-captain-now-memes-i-am-the-captain-now-meme_600-600.jpeg

I am sorry but which one looks better? This guy looks subhuman. At least the one in black hawk down looks like a normal human being.
"Subhuman" or no, he still looks Somali.
I'm not concerned with how good looking the guy is. He is blatantly non-Somali. To be fair it doesn't really matter when your main audience is going to be a bunch of white Americans that can't pinpoint Somalia on the map, but still.

ItsHanna

"Subhuman" or no, he still looks Somali.
I'm not concerned with how good looking the guy is. He is blatantly non-Somali. To be fair it doesn't really matter when your main audience is going to be a bunch of white Americans that can't pinpoint Somalia on the map, but still.

He does not look Somali to me

Jeesto

VIP
they just sit in mogadishu. they could have defeated them already if they intended to
SL+ Jabuuti + SNA could take out alshabab if they allied against them. Imagine building a nato like Somali alliance in the horn.
I heard the stories when somalis where defending these Madows from the cadaan colonizers and now look at us:mjcry:

Nope I am too beautiful to hate myself

Judging by your comments and your fixation of arabs thats very hard to believe. I say you're no more than a 2/10 and maybe 3/10 on a good day with tons of makeup. I've read so many of your comments and its textbook self hatred

ItsHanna

Judging by your comments and your fixation of arabs thats very hard to believe. I say you're no more than a 2/10 and maybe 3/10 on a good day with tons of makeup. I've read so many of your comments and its textbook self hatred

I never started the Arab thread it was inspired by a few other members.

It's a known fact that in Xamar the lightest people in Somalia live, it's called Xamarcade for a reason, Horta what is your definition of south :what1:
im not even joking though. some people will find that to be shady when i can barely spell mogatissue, but bruh, i swear i always see a bunch of lil kids in somalia who resemble this, more so in the south. id say 5 years not 10.

It's a known fact that in Xamar the lightest people in Somalia live, it's called Xamarcade for a reason, Horta what is your definition of south :what1:
She's right lol people in Xamar and the South look waaaaaay more bantu adjacent than in the North.
I've spent time in both regions and the difference is undeniable.

Status
Not open for further replies.