Yoo how did we SSPOT user miss this user's posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Inquisitive_ awowe can you read the guy's posts i have quoted in my OP and give me your take on what he saying.

I agree with him 100% based on the quotes you posted, he is no softy or a dayuuth in the making, his daughters will not be fending on the streets for themselves like is the case today with 99% of our Xaalimo's with their absent or dayuuth fathers.

He expresses the sentiments of the type of men that would raise good, strong, stable, righteous households unlike the filth we have today because his predominant focus is religiosity in the women as the Prophet advised which brings success.

Yaḥyā b. Yaḥyā Al-NaysābūrĪ reports

Whoever goes for glory will be tried with ignominy, whoever goes for wealth will be tried with poverty, but whoever goes for religiousness, Allah will bring together for him glory and wealth with the religion

The hadÎth of ‘Â`ishah states that the Prophet – Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him – said, “The most blessed woman is she who is easiest to maintain.

It is from the blessing in a woman that she has an easy dowry, an easy proposal [via her guardian] and an easy womb (i.e. she is fertile and bares children without difficulty). One of the reporters of this narration, ‘Urwah, said “And I say from myself, one of the first signs of evil from a woman is for her to have a high dowry.
This ḥadĪth is recorded by Imām Aḥmad and others and is graded ḥasan by Shaykh Al-AlbānĪ.

The hadÎth of Yahyâ b. Ja’dah states that the Prophet – Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him – said, “A woman is married for four things: her religion, her status (lineage), her wealth or her beauty; so take the religious one and be successful.

I agree with him 100% based on the quotes you posted, he is no softy or a dayuuth in the making, his daughters will not be fending on the streets for themselves like is the case today with 99% of our Xaalimo's with their absent or dayuuth fathers.

He expresses the sentiments of the type of men that would raise good, strong, stable, righteous households unlike the filth we have today because his predominant focus is religiosity in the women as the Prophet advised which brings success.

Yaḥyā b. Yaḥyā Al-NaysābūrĪ reports

Whoever goes for glory will be tried with ignominy, whoever goes for wealth will be tried with poverty, but whoever goes for religiousness, Allah will bring together for him glory and wealth with the religion

The hadÎth of ‘Â`ishah states that the Prophet – Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him – said, “The most blessed woman is she who is easiest to maintain.

It is from the blessing in a woman that she has an easy dowry, an easy proposal [via her guardian] and an easy womb (i.e. she is fertile and bares children without difficulty). One of the reporters of this narration, ‘Urwah, said “And I say from myself, one of the first signs of evil from a woman is for her to have a high dowry.
This ḥadĪth is recorded by Imām Aḥmad and others and is graded ḥasan by Shaykh Al-AlbānĪ.

The hadÎth of Yahyâ b. Ja’dah states that the Prophet – Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him – said, “A woman is married for four things: her religion, her status (lineage), her wealth or her beauty; so take the religious one and be successful.

He is roughly your age .:cryinglaughsmiley: Wallahi now im certain all old men think alike ! :cryinglaughsmiley: May Allah protect me from such men :gunsmiley:

He is roughly your age .:cryinglaughsmiley: Wallahi now im certain all old men think alike ! :cryinglaughsmiley: May Allah protect me from such men :gunsmiley:

I haven't reached 30 yet not sure the kind of old age you are talking about.

Don't worry so much, you will only be attracted to the type of male that you deserve, the laws of attraction are always in force.

This new age hippie generation wouldn't be able to tell apart a Prophet of Allah from an ordinary guy from the street if you placed them both together such is their level of debasement.

I haven't reached 30 yet not sure the kind of old age you are talking about.

Don't worry so much, you will only be attracted to the type of male that you deserve, the laws of attraction are always in force.

This new age hippie generation wouldn't be able to tell apart a Prophet of Allah from an ordinary guy from the street if you placed them both together such is their level of debasement.

Lol you are like a decade older than me :abuxyga: i'm joking
Awowe don't habaar me or insult me :childplease: i'm a good person alhamduiallah you know that. Is deji saxiib :childplease:

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
even though i dont agree with everything he said specially name dropping clans of his former bunnies and playing NSI agent, i would say he is a man with experience.

when you have been with more than 5 women your image of women changes, specially when you become acquainted with their inner demons, and you get to see their nasty side.

the things most women will do for a stranger after a hook up is just unbelievable, i still got images in my head that make me sick to my stomach, if you happen to be of another ethnicity/clan its even worst.

its like these women think i am going to have all the fun i can have with strangers, get that out of the system and settle with a miskiin guy who doesnt know the difference.

men are dogs by nature but women are bi***** by choice, today we find ourselves in a time where most women have lower standards then men, muslim or none muslim they are all the same.

the day women decided to play loose the institution of marriage died, cultural values decline, social norms were lost why because women are the roots of society, you poison them you poison everything and that includes the future.

men who have been in the game for a while grow a paranoia that resembles PTSD, all the biggest player i knew who retired all married clean girls why?? for a peace of mind.

i would also most likely not marry a westernised xaliimo God knows what fun she has had with whom ever, cant have a non kissing policy with the wifey you know what i am saying lool.

70-80% men would prefer to marry a virgin so they can be the first to plant the flag, there is a sexual war going on amongst men and women are too emotional to understand it.

every mans worst nightmare is finding a good woman only to learn shes been around and every farax, tom, khan and tyrone know her on a first name basis looool hence virgin!!!!

think like men women but dont act like them for this is a mans world and no matter what you do, you will never be one.

@ Teeri-Alpha good to see a fellow gamer make tauba before the virgin marriage lool.

even though i dont agree with everything he said specially name dropping clans of his former bunnies and playing NSI agent, i would say he is a man with experience.

when you have been with more than 5 women your image of women changes, specially when you become acquainted with their inner demons, and you get to see their nasty side.

the things most women will do for a stranger after a hook up is just unbelievable, i still got images in my head that make me sick to my stomach, if you happen to be of another ethnicity/clan its even worst.

its like these women think i am going to have all the fun i can have with strangers, get that out of the system and settle with a miskiin guy who doesnt know the difference.

men are dogs by nature but women are bi***** by choice, today we find ourselves in a time where most women have lower standards then men, muslim or none muslim they are all the same.

the day women decided to play loose the institution of marriage died, cultural values decline, social norms were lost why because women are the roots of society, you poison them you poison everything and that includes the future.

men who have been in the game for a while grow a paranoia that resembles PTSD, all the biggest player i knew who retired all married clean girls why?? for a peace of mind.

i would also most likely not marry a westernised xaliimo God knows what fun she has had with whom ever, cant have a non kissing policy with the wifey you know what i am saying lool.

70-80% men would prefer to marry a virgin so they can be the first to plant the flag, there is a sexual war going on amongst men and women are too emotional to understand it.

every mans worst nightmare is finding a good woman only to learn shes been around and every farax, tom, khan and tyrone know her on a first name basis looool hence virgin!!!!

think like men women but dont act like them for this is a mans world and no matter what you do, you will never be one.

@ Teeri-Alpha good to see a fellow gamer make tauba before the virgin marriage lool.

I agree however from a virgin female's perspective i personally think its fucking unfair men put their dick in every hole and then expect a virgin. But sadly there is nothing that I can do about it because 99% Abdis in the west aren't virgin. Even the religious educated ones lord knows they had a past and then did tawbah.

I agree however from a virgin female's perspective i personally think its fucking unfair men put their dick in every hole and then expect a virgin. But sadly there is nothing that I can do about it because 99% Abdis in the west aren't virgin. Even the religious educated ones lord knows they had a past and then did tawbah.

U know the only option is sugulle!

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.

you are right it is pure hypocrisy from a religious point of view Zina is Zina male or female no doubt, but in the eyes of society is it the same? no.

if you really think about it women are actually worth more then men, and its precisely why more is expected of them.

as a woman you have all that a man could want, so why would you give it away to one who wont even commit to you and most likely destroy your image in the process.

you got the cookies, the cream, you got everything why give it away for free to a starving bum lool who doesnt even deserve it.

seriously as a virgin would you really want a man who doesnt know his way around the bedroom????

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Why would i want a girl that have been fucked when i’m a virgin doesn’t make any sense.

But this man should make some kind of Xalimo Identity Agency seems like he got alot of information about alot of xalimos.
:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts