Yoo how did we SSPOT user miss this user's posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
:dead:

are you a female?

name me a man who wants a non submissive female? maybe you have it wrong,

who wants a bossy ,

yes, i like my ladies submissive, i like it when she is proud to eb a real female,

i like them feminine and soft and kind and gentle

this BS thing called strong independent female is a code for a woman who has been on cock carousal between 15 -35 and now wants a weak beta to settle down with and put up with her past and men issues and ness,

i also like them clean and fresh and virgin in mouth, ass and honey pot, and i like a girl where she has never been kissed or had a so called boyfriend?

does it offend you this is all i want in a female for my wife? which Alhamdulilah i got,

i dont do left overs nor should any self respecting man,

i once had a white colleague tell me oh his wife has only been with 26 guys, she is low mileage,

heck no, not me, that woman there is strong female, in other words, you got upset because you dont tick the boxes real man look for,

i bet you are thinking if you only you can go back in time,

i also like them young, like when a man is 30, she should be 10 tom 5 years younger than him,

girls are fertile when they are young and will give you lots of babies

also younger females are kinder, happier,

in addition, for every boyfriend she has had the higher the chances of divorce rate, a virgin who gets married has 91 % chance of staying married but a women with 10 former lovers/boyfriends/husbands has 8% chance of staying married after 10 years,

i know you will come back with typical low IQ Somali reply like "are you dumb thought"

are you a feminazi ?

gentleman never apologise for wanting a young, virgin, kind, soft hearted feminine gentle sweet girl who wants to be submissive, its the nature of females to ubmit to a man, she is most happiest when the man is willing to take the lead and make decisions, they dont want to make decisions - be the man, take care of the her and the household,

be gentle and kind too but remember she respect you most when you are in charge,

also avoid any female with mileage and history, her heart is dead with rejections and heart break

and i am sure your dad did not raise you to eat left overs

if she is a feminist femnazi somali, dumb her ass,

i once dumped a marehan girl who joking told me to shut the f up as a joke on our 6th date

i once dumped a Ogaden girl whom told me she is ok with our kids getting married to a foreigner if we get married

i once dumped a isaaq girl who told me she is 23 and then 3 months later told me her real age is 27 , i was 24 and shocked, i played cool then got rid of her ass 1 months later - be kind but keep to your objective

i once dumped a hawadley girl who told me she likes when guys tell her she has nice ass

i once dumped a habar gidir sacad chick who told me i never taker her any where nice (though i took her to a nice place with 100 dollars if you convert it to UK pound- 4 days before she complained, i drove 120 miles from,Leicester to london and back - 240 miles -so i can take her out on our 8th date) gold digger she was gone, OUT

if a girl swears, dump her ass, if she trasvels with friends abroad, dump her, if she has male friends dump her, if she is a gold digger dumt her, if she ever dated, dumop her,

i once suspected a girl used to have a boyfriend when she was a teenager - one day her mum invited me to dinner during one ramadan

i asked if i can use the computer - installed a hacking device, managed to read her facebook messages from years ago,

i kid you not, (she is from England) a former Pakistani boyfriend when she was 16 told her i cannot wait to make her eat his sperm, and she was saying i cannot wait to drink it ( his parents took him for holiday abroad adn thus was away- she she was older but who cares)

also she was saying to another ***** halimo hey lets pay weed, and the ***** halimom was description how her adoon jamaican boyfriend was so good inside her (he looks like kibaki wallahi)

i observed for 1 months, then she was kicked out - she was dead to me,

dont settle for anything, be like a spy when it comes to marriage - assess her ass carefully,

if you can afford it, but her a phone laddenend with hacking software or hack into her phone/computer and read her messages,

never a trust a halimo from england or somalia,

never trust a female until you are sure, its a one way ticket, you want the right wife,

i once dumped a dhulbahante chick because an isaaq guy who is her neighbour took her to a party at 1 am and brought her back at 5 am in his car, when she told me she was OUT - early warning signs

i am Ogaden, i dont apologise for shit and a man should carefully observe a female before marriage because its half your deen and you dont need headache

i once dumped a girl because she had 5000 pictures on Facebook and i once dumped a girl because she told me she went to Singapore and Morocco with some guys on holiday from university -she was out- i dont want my daughters travelling on their own, islam doesnt allow it and femelaes who travel own their own are at risk

she can fly to go and see family but going abroad alone or with friends to spent time in a non family country where she is booking hotel on her own hell no

my wife and queen is soft, submissive, feminine, she is a doctor, she can work hard but she lets me make the big decisions, she is gentle and feminine to the T -

she calls me her Mohamed Zubeer Boqor - her king, a woman should treat her man good

i am a man, an Ogadeni, i expect the best and i dont settle for femanazi or left overs,

i am willing to work 14 hours a day so my lady can look good, that is the duty of a man, to be a provider, brea winner, decison maker, leader of the house hiold, she is the queen and you the king,

Man said i hacked into her computer to see old facebook messages :pachah1: Allah im dead wallah
ICns9Zw.gif

@nine
@AliUK @Jerome in the house @Emily @Adan
@Febbie[/USER] @La Xawla @Factz @esmailxxx @GBTarmy @Bohol @James Dahl @samaalewarrior @Puffin Stuff @Guled111 @buule @AussieHustler @Gooney112 @Ferrari @guntiino101 @Mohi @Marsin @Ridwan779 @Reiko @Wardheere @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq @Cawo Cawlo @Basra @sigmund @Sheikh @Cumar @darklight @Halimo-2018 @Basic @sophisticate @lalayariis @yas/London @Yusra Luuza @Thegoodshepherd @TheShinning @Coulombs law @landheer

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
That nigga quoted me a couple times but I ignored because he just went into long diatribes about his "conquests" with fictional women who happened to be from my clan (coincidence much?) and his insults were just too disgusting and classless. Dude was a nutter.

If there are any incels on here, he is probably one of them.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz you remember this guy ?:chrisfreshhah:
We were laughing at him in a thread I don’t remember the title tho

Yes I do. I remember when you thought we Somalis were nutz after you saw his long ass post about his hatred with other tribes until you saw my ratings. I don't know how he's got time typing all of that giant post but the dude is clearly not mentally stable.

:dead::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Yes I do. I remember when you thought we Somalis were nutz after you saw his long ass post about his hatred with other tribes until you saw my ratings. I don't know how he's got time typing all of that giant post but the dude is clearly not mentally stable.

:dead::deadmanny::deadrose:

Nigga is crazy, can you share that link I need some laughter :chrisfreshhah:

Btw I did previously hack my girls phone, god help me. Shaytaan took over me, she seemed too good to be true.:liberaltears:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
hes nuts hes a sick guy trom somnet named teeri most of his so called conquests only occured in his hooyos basement during a few sessions with his chicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending