YFull Discussion Thread

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
You know an assimilation story doesn't seem far-fetched. Dishiishe is an odd tribe. For a long time they kinda used to pass as Majeerteen but it was always understood that they were not truly MJ but just being protected under their elder brother's wing as a smaller qabiil and started asserting their differentness (Axmad Harti) more recently when they gained some wealth and position like in Bosaso. Hot take but maybe the real story is that they were Isaaq assimilates some time ago who got taken in by Majeerteens and passed themselves off as their own Harti group over-time.

Thanks for the info, though. I'll get tested soon.
Or maybe is the other way around habar awal could be a lost dhishishe 😁 issaq is confederate clan not related by blood

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Or maybe is the other way around habar awal could be a lost dhishishe 😁 issaq is confederate clan not related by blood

That would be beautiful. The most langaab Harti subtribe is the founding aabo of the most successful and powerful Isaaq subtribe. Allah is truly just.

:rejoice:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Habar awal will be Puntlandlander if ur result came us thiers
rejoice.png

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
@Shimbiris and @Apollo my father's mtdna is also N1a1a3 too. :damn:

Both my grandmothers are the same sub-clan too but very distant. How coincidental.

It would be funny if the saxiib you marry also turns out to be N1a1a3. Your aabo is N1a1a3, your hooyo is N1a1a3 and thus so are you and then even your husband is. Bisinka. That HG be following you around.

:damn:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Too beautiful, saxiib. It will mean the most dominant Somalis of the north will overall be Hartis. Both legit Hartis (MJ) and their assimilated into the Isaaq confederation paternal bros (Habar Awal). That's Puntland and Somaliland both in the bag.

:pachah1:

Damn, you really a Dishiishe? I always thought you were Warsangeli,most of my childhood friends and schoolmates in Bosaso were mostly Dishiishe, specially Reer Sekeriye, are you a reer Waaciye or Reer Kiddo?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It would be funny if the saxiib you marry also turns out to be N1a1a3. Your aabo is N1a1a3, your hooyo is N1a1a3 and thus so are you and then even your husband is. Bisinka. That HG be following

:damn:

The OP is also N1a1a3. :dead: Don't encourage him. :lol:

Samaroon wa pashtun asalkoda 🤣🤣🤣

Actually, it arrived from West Asia not South or Central Asia and N1a1a3 has a very old presence in the horn. These back migration haplogroups are ancient.

The Pleistocene Epoch was characterized by the formation of widespread glaciers in the Northern Hemisphere and by the appearance of humans. Pleistocene dispersal from West Asia/Arabia: N1a1a3. N1a1a3 dates to ~15.2 ka and N1a1a4 to only 850 years, but both diverge directly from the N1a1a root, which dates to ~25 ka.

1629236723595.png

In the Horn is M1a, thought to have arrived during the Late Glacial. There are few lineages from which to estimate an arrival time, but M1a1c’d dates to ~12.0 ka.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
wow , it feels good to be a native .
All you immigrants need to go back to Asia .

M and N lineages have been in Africa for at least 10,000 years. According to your assertion you have more in common with the L possessing Bantu minorities (even though you don't possess their specific Niger-Congo mtDNA lineages which are foreign to the Horn and your autosomal DNA profile is indistinguishable from us and has nothing in common with them).

M and N lineages have been in Africa for at least 10,000 years. According to your assertion you have more in common with the L possessing Bantu minorities (even though you don't possess their specific Niger-Congo mtDNA lineages which are foreign to the Horn and your autosomal DNA profile is indistinguishable from us and has nothing in common with them).

why you have to ruin it for me walaal , I was enjoying this moment of native-nimo,and trying to forget the fact that I'm a Laangaab J1 immigrant from Alibaba land .
:meleshame: