Yet another L for Finland (dragqueen unites with...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
More women for us

latest

:ahh: :ahh::ahh:

The dragqueen weirdo unites with youknow-who:ivers:

@hindhisle whats wrong with Finland:susp:

Blue Fuad is a personal hero of mine, he ozes of more feminine than I and has the grace that is the event of women and men alike and his talents extend to many areas of life from his interesting life and his make up skills :)

Why don't we instead celebrate the difference that makes life interesting, it would be boring if we all were gender conforming and remember not to hate, you don't know what struggles the other person is dealing with :)

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Blue Fuad is a personal hero of mine, he ozes of more feminine than I and has the grace that is the event of women and men alike and his talents extend to many areas of life from his interesting life and his make up skills :)

Why don't we instead celebrate the difference that makes life interesting, it would be boring if we all were gender conforming and remember not to hate, you don't know what struggles the other person is dealing with :)

My god not you too:gucciwhat:

@Steamdevolopment wallaahi you are not ruining this thread with positivity bullcrap lesbiantaa tahay wasee :stopit:

Pardon, but I do believe any kind of positivity is a blessing sent from the almighty, and therefore should be cherished, and I think the persons in this thread has misguided views of LGBT people, which I am here to decimate important information :)

I'm proudly aggressively lesbian, not proud in the sense that I feel accomplished, but rather a rejection of the shame that some will force us to feel, you should not judge a person for how they live as long they respect your and other's right :)

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Pardon, but I do believe any kind of positivity is a blessing sent from the almighty, and therefore should be cherished, and I think the persons in this thread has misguided views of LGBT people, which I am here to decimate important information :)

I'm proudly aggressively lesbian, not proud in the sense that I feel accomplished, but rather a rejection of the shame that some will force us to feel, you should not judge a person for how they live as long they respect your and other's right :)

Cudur Alle siilka kaaga rid

Cudur Alle siilka kaaga rid

Thank you for asking rudely, but it gives us an opportunity to discuss sexual ed, and I recently had meeting with my doctor and he found no STD or STI , as I treat my temple with level of self-care that everyone should practice :)

It is important to be aware of one's STD and STI status, if not for one self then at the very least potential romantic and sexual partner, but sadly the sexual education is not up to date in every place, but it is picking up thankfully :)

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Thank you for asking rudely, but I recently had meeting with my doctor and he found no STD or STI and found everything else to be in good shapes, as I treat my temple with level of self-care that everyone should practice :)

It is important to be aware of one's STD and STI status, if not for one self then at the very least potential romantic and sexual partner, but sadly the sexual education is not up to date in every place, but it is picking thankfully :)

Waan kuugu shahiidayaa its too late now

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Somalis on social media are retards Fuad was talking about how he had hormonal issues and people believed him

:gucciwhat:

You can't look gayer than that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts