Yet another L for Finland (dragqueen unites with...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
From what I've noticed, I've deduced that the majority of Somali gays, lesbos and trans, seem to come from Scandinavia, Holland and Canada. What is happening to Somalis in these countries?

From what I've noticed, I've deduced that the majority of Somali gays, lesbos and trans, seem to come from Scandinavia, Holland and Canada. What is happening to Somalis in these countries?
I've noticed most of the terrorists come from the UK. Something in the water perhaps, or the weather? :cosbyhmm:

??? 19-22 år.
Jag fick lära mig på en psykologi lektion att en person som säger till exempel 19-22,att man ska ta minus 1 på det högsta talet och det blir det rätta svaret 7 av 10 gånger.

Om jag skulle typ säga att jag är 15-19 år så tar man bara 19-1=18 år.:westbrookswag:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP

I'd rather blow myself up, then take it up the ass, thank you very much.

Jag fick lära mig på en psykologi lektion att en person som säger till exempel 19-22,att man ska ta minus 1 på det högsta talet och det blir det rätta svaret 7 av 10 gånger.

Om jag skulle typ säga att jag är 15-19 år så tar man bara 19-1=18 år.:westbrookswag:

:ulyin:
kan inte säga du har rätt, men kan inte säga du har fel heller

From what I can gather she really hates somali men, you can also tell from a little snippets here and there. She needs to clean herself of the self hate, and move forward. :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.