Yet Again BAD BOY wins over protective & "nice" Boy

Määäännnn...the thing is... as a bad boy myself..women love a life full of ups and downs and ups and downs like a roller coaster...thats when they feel a life. If you give them that kinda life she Will neva leave you..im married now Alxamdulilah, i gave all my exs chicks something they remember...the ups and downs..even thou waan xumeeyey oo guur baan ka diiday, but i gave them hella good time...and yess all my my chickz have been rideNdie kinda chickz..the kinda chick whos alwayz ready for anything....full of life

He deserted her, he broke her heart. Her heart was healed by a protective loving nice guy, and then the bad guy returns, and boom, she runs with him again in the sun set. The nice guy literally was making his case with her. She says, Yes you are right, he did this & did that, and i know it. But yet she went for the bad guy in the end. I guess, this is what Chemistry is all about? She doesn't want a father, who will protect her. She wants a bad boy who will satisfy her body needs. The protection "maybe" will come later?

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...mistake-and-fans-are-losing-it-044352827.html
There is this middle aged lady that lives on my road already on her 6th marriage, she was asked to rank them, and she ranked the only one that left her, beat her and took most of her money as first.

He was a well known scumbag and leech, while all her other husbands were net contributors, when out of shock she was asked to "why" her response was "he was better then others in bed".

There is a reason why they say the bedroom is 50% of the marriage, this is the Achilles heel of nice guys.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There is this middle aged lady that lives on my road already on her 6th marriage, she was asked to rank them, and she ranked the only one that left her, beat her and took most of her money as first.

He was a well known scumbag and leech, while all her other husbands were net contributors, when out of shock she was asked to "why" her response was "he was better then others in bed".

There is a reason why they say the bedroom is 50% of the marriage, this is the Achilles heel of nice guys.

We demand this from a man,

1. Great dominating sex in the bedroom.

2. Confident & Cocky

3. Emotionally not available.

Nice guys lack ALL of above. Although they have an abundance of Emotional availability, which sometimes we need in a our life.

A man's ideal life will be to have more than one wife.

A woman's ideal life is to have a bad boy & a Nice guy. Both serve a necessity for us

We demand this from a man,

1. Great dominating sex in the bedroom.

2. Confident & Cocky

3. Emotionally not available.

Nice guys lack ALL of above. Although they have an abundance of Emotional availability, which sometimes we need in a our life.

A man's ideal life will be to have more than one wife.

A woman's ideal life is to have a bad boy & a Nice guy. Both serve a necessity for us
Thanks for being real...our boys needs to knw this....you have to be a good guy and bad guy at the same time...a roller coster life:confused::eek::mad::vncu2n5::4uzpnkt:

Xaruun

VIP

I don’t get this. What’s so hard about pleasuring a woman? Don’t you just have to use your fingers? How can you ruin a marriage over something so basic?

Trending

Latest posts