Yet Again BAD BOY wins over protective & "nice" Boy

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He deserted her, he broke her heart. Her heart was healed by a protective loving nice guy, and then the bad guy returns, and boom, she runs with him again in the sun set. The nice guy literally was making his case with her. She says, Yes you are right, he did this & did that, and i know it. But yet she went for the bad guy in the end. I guess, this is what Chemistry is all about? She doesn't want a father, who will protect her. She wants a bad boy who will satisfy her body needs. The protection "maybe" will come later?

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...mistake-and-fans-are-losing-it-044352827.html

Dean again? :ftw9nwa:

No such thing as "nice guy", just a guy who doesn't want to reveal his true feelings or lacks enough social skills to charm people.

No point being in a relationship out of pity.

Nice doesn't cut it, authentic does and authentic doesn't mean rude, it's someone who is comfortable in their skin.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Dean again? :ftw9nwa:

No such thing as "nice guy", just a guy who doesn't want to reveal his true feelings or lacks enough social skills to charm people.

No point being in a relationship out of pity.

Nice doesn't cut it, authentic does and authentic doesn't mean rude, it's someone who is comfortable in their skin.

I see. So u dont want a guy who doesn't make his shirt dirty. U throw him on the mud to see how he will react? U want realness to come out ma ha! Hayee
5560.jpg

I see. So u dont want a guy who doesn't make his shirt dirty. U throw him on the mud to see how he will react? U want realness to come ma ha! Hayee
5560.jpg

:ninja:

A real man is polite but has his moral code, he doesn't allow anyone to trample over him.
So many of these self-styled "nice guys" pretend to be nice but they're just too weak to be honest.

They're the same ones who will allow a woman to turn him against his mother and family.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:ninja:

A real man is polite but has his moral code, he doesn't allow anyone to trample over him.
So many of these self-styled "nice guys" pretend to be nice but they're just too weak to be honest.

They're the same ones who will allow a woman to turn him against his mother and family.

What is the honesty u r looking for huuno? I am confused

What is the honesty u r looking for huuno? I am confused

I am not looking Basra, I'm just advising girls to be careful of self-styled nice/good guys.
Nice/Good doesn't advertise itself. :dzmxmmb:

Would you trust a woman who said "hey, let's be friends, I'm a NICE WOMAN"...

You'd think, this chick wants to harm me and you'd be correct

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am not looking Basra, I'm just advising girls to be careful of self-styled nice/good guys.
Nice/Good doesn't advertise itself. :dzmxmmb:

Would you trust a woman who said "hey, let's be friends, I'm a NICE WOMAN"...

You'd think, this chick wants to harm me and you'd be correct

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool @ the last sentence. So i am dealing with a paranoid human here. I see. Sheeko

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Dean? Conor? You guys watch white people reality tv?

u expect me to watch black people?? The other day i was curious about a reality show called Medicines, doctors and their relationship reality show. I could not go beyond 1 minute and 20 second.

Last edited:
u expect me to watch black people?? The other day i was curious about a reality show called Medicines, doctors and their relationship reality show. I could not go beyond 1 minute and 20 second.

White trash reality tv i get. Black doctors do reality tv as well?

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
And they be whining about that there are no good men.

Ninyahow there are amazing men out there but you ignore them because he doesn't make six figures, maybe has a bit of a bidaar etc etc.

Then you end up being single moms living in a suburb.

It’s a sad state of affairs.

And all for the bad boy excitement and the nr perfect illusion.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
White trash reality tv i get. Black doctors do reality tv as well?

Yep! The women and their husbands are top notch doctors, yet it is not apparent in their language or behaviors.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
These women never learn lol Dean was a player last season why would you think he changed? He was hot and likable in the bachelorette but now he’s just gross.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
These women never learn lol Dean was a player last season why would you think he changed? He was hot and likable in the bachelorette but now he’s just gross.

I think it is the hair that sells him right????

Trending

Latest posts