Yet Again BAD BOY wins over protective & "nice" Boy

Tukraq

VIP
Dean again? :ftw9nwa:

No such thing as "nice guy", just a guy who doesn't want to reveal his true feelings or lacks enough social skills to charm people.

No point being in a relationship out of pity.

Nice doesn't cut it, authentic does and authentic doesn't mean rude, it's someone who is comfortable in their skin.
Why would it not mean rude? Women like rude men more manshallah, it’s how there wired

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I think it is the hair that sells him right????
He went from this
upload_2019-9-10_10-18-7.jpeg

To this
upload_2019-9-10_10-18-44.png

:susp:

These women never learn lol Dean was a player last season why would you think he changed? He was hot and likable in the bachelorette but now he’s just gross.
No big deal, the beta males will always be around in huge numbers when the dust settles, they will happily look after the others guys spawn in his absence.

NotMyL

VIP
So what do the strong single mothers do after reaching the undesirable age(over 27)? I mean confidence doesn’t change your options as a women, she’ll be left with the beta boys
Listen, I would rather be a single mother raising my children than a doormat to a man. Like I said only weak women fall for those type of men.

Tukraq

VIP
Listen, I would rather be a single mother raising my children than a doormat to a man. Like I said only weak women fall for those type of men.
Why would you be a doormat to a doormat man? The guys that can make you a doormat are not available at that age only beta orbiters

NotMyL

VIP
Why would you be a doormat to a doormat man? The guys that can make you a doormat are not available at that age only beta orbiters
I think we are talking about two different things here, I was commenting on @Inquisitive_ post about women finding themselves in that position in the first place. Only women with no confident will fall for that type of guy and since she attracts those type she would never be satisfied with “beta man”

That shit only works on weak women with no confidence :camby:
The opposite is true, masculine tomboy types of women who are feisty in character and hot headed are more inclined towards beta males who they take on as a project to mold to there desirable tastes.

Slim petite feminine women like yourself and @sophisticate who are soft and delicate can't stomach such projects, you go for finished products and therefore that risk always exists for you guys of ending up with a crazed alpha fanatic in caveman mode.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The opposite is true, masculine tomboy types of women who are feisty in character are more inclined towards beta males who they take on as a project to mold to there desirable tastes.

Slim petite feminine women like yourself and @sophisticate who are soft and delicate can't stomach such projects, you go for finished products and therefore that risk always exists for you guys.

I think u got that diagnosis ALL messed up.

Fat women like @TheShinning @Reiko want an alpha to dominate them. Their lack of pettiness is what is causing this disorder & an urge for aggressive thirst

NotMyL

VIP
The opposite is true, masculine tomboy types of women who are feisty in character and hot headed are more inclined towards beta males who they take on as a project to mold to there desirable tastes.

Slim petite feminine women like yourself and @sophisticate who are soft and delicate can't stomach such projects, you go for finished products and therefore that risk always exists for you guys of ending up with a crazed alpha fanatic in caveman mode.
One thing you are correct about is I do like finish product, I’m not the type to fix up any man. I’m not trying to take on a project, the only fix up I like is watching fixer upper on TV.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

I think have the energy of both the tomboy and the delicate feminine type. I have a feeling the crazed Alpha or passive Beta would have an untimely end in either scenario. One would be a compassionate and cute smothering and the other a cold and vengeful one.

To the Beta:
tenor.gif

To the Alpha:
giphy.gif

A lot of females claiming they want a certain type of man. But most of them are ugly, I notice females are getting gassed up by horny niggas and because of that these days a 5 thinks she’s a 10. I watched my homie gas up a 4/10 nasty female just so he can hook up with her smh.

Trending