YESTERDAY, I accidentally took bus 482, I witnessed a horror, a Somali inhabited area in Southall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
I can't tell if you're trolling me or not sxb. The average American is broke asf, and is struggling to afford healthcare and you're talking about millions

Western Europeans or Brits move to America for anything but money? Meanwhile a nigga can't jump on the underground without hearing one of y'all uppity white people enjoying life here.
How do you enjoy life in a rainy depressing congested overcrowded shithole:mahubowtf: average American is broke:draketf: I don’t know about that but where I live in Seattle 120 k a year is considerd broke so maybe their judging by different standards:ehh: health care:francis: who the hell pays for health care that’s you guys who are forced to by taxes:hahaidiot: every house in my city is worth over a million so yes I’m talking millions:hemad: the average joe homeowner in Seattle can cash out any day with a million dollars just by selling his property:salute:we don’t even see a million as rich(seattlites like bezos and gates are hitting 100 billion and more) while you guy rent council houses:russ:

How do you enjoy life in a rainy depressing congested overcrowded shithole:mahubowtf: average American is broke:draketf: I don’t know about that but where I live in Seattle 120 k a year is considerd broke so maybe their judging by different standards:ehh: health care:francis: who the hell pays for health care that’s you guys who are forced to by taxes:hahaidiot: every house in my city is worth over a million so yes I’m talking millions:hemad: the average joe homeowner in Seattle can cash out any day with a million dollars just by selling his property:salute:we don’t even see a million as rich(seattlites like bezos and gates are hitting 100 billion and more) while you guy rent council houses:russ:

Fam, are you really pointing to property value while trying to one-up London. Fucking London nigga.

:ivers:

Nephew, grab a slice of the pie then we can talk

Tukraq

VIP
Fam, are you really pointing to property value while trying to one-up London. Fucking London nigga.

:ivers:

Nephew, grab a slice of the pie then we can talk
Okay if you can point me to somalis owning houses worth millions in London I would be pleasantly shocked because all the Somali cab drivers and halal meat store owners here do:drakelaugh:but sadly I feel like they all rent council houses:mjlol:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R.Kelly If your in Southall go to Hilaac Restruant in the Green they now selling hilib geela

Dude! I’ve observed The Geeljire’s restaurants and I do not wanna go in there. It looks shabby and not even fit for animal consumption :camby::camby:

I fell ill the first 2 days after a lunatic friend whom I’ve entertained in his visit to my great American country took me to have a kili (kidneys) at this restaurant in Acton. At first I thought it was the Piccadilly Lane passengers who passed on cholera from their 3rd world countries but then I did a recalculation where I discovered that it was the Somali restaurant that food poisoned me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts