YESTERDAY, I accidentally took bus 482, I witnessed a horror, a Somali inhabited area in Southall

Grigori Rasputin

“No more your dad” “your mom loofs me”
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
VIP
Folks! This bus, 482, goes through in the heart of a Somali neighborhood in Southall. What’ve witnessed is horrifying. A derlict/dilapidated Soviet era looking buildings inhabited by pure Somalis. This homes look like left over from Chenybly (nuclear disaster).

I was on that bus as I witnessed this harrying condition of living. I swear them buildings look terrible. Trash strewn around like they were in Eastleigh Kenya.

If you’re in North America please kiss the feet of your parents. We’ve dodged a bullet, imagine if we had ended up the UK.

I’m so grateful to be living in America. I kid you not.

Grigori Rasputin

Wariyaha SomaliSpot
VIP
Ok its the duty of every somali in uk to look for @R.Kelly and bring him to justice. This slandering has to be paid for. On the name of queen meghan you gonna pay for this
:whoa::whoa::whoa: Stand back you criminal. You got nothing to lose while I got everything to lose. I have cars, a home, a career to return to while you inspire to go to jail for a standard 3 course meal :ohlord::ohlord:

:whoa::whoa::whoa: Stand back you criminal. You got nothing to lose while I got everything to lose. I have cars, a home, a career to return to while you inspire to go to jail for a standard 3 course meal :ohlord::ohlord:
Even better.....us street boys get off killing a succesful man. You think you better than us cause you are law-abiding and a tax payer? Its one thing to go through half the garobs in ohio.....but dissing uk? Naah

Grigori Rasputin

Wariyaha SomaliSpot
VIP
Even better.....us street boys get off killing a succesful man. You think you better than us cause you are law-abiding and a tax payer? Its one thing to go through half the garobs in ohio.....but dissing uk? Naah
Let me hire for €2 a day while I’m here. I can understand the trauma of being unemployed as a young man. :bell:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
I know Southall is shit bunch of curry’s living there and ciyaalasuuq but that doesn’t give you the right to disrespect London u trump **** sucker fuck the us God save the queen

I know Southall is shit bunch of curry’s living there and ciyaalasuuq but that doesn’t give you the right to disrespect London u trump **** sucker fuck the us God save the queen
Its like a man comes to your house and comments on how fat your wife is. Ninja we fighting....only i can call my wife fat

Tukraq

VIP
Sahib what’s the point of being a street boy when your most famous women like Halsa come to the US and get piped by randoms:drakelaugh:

Tukraq

VIP
How is a university dropout our most succesful when we have somali women who are doctors. You think she was virgin in uk lol
I said famous waryaa:mahubowtf:
And yeah she didn’t seem to be giving it up until she got here:mjlol: guys were shocked how easy these British women with all these followers were for random spring breakers:lolbron:

I said famous waryaa:mahubowtf:
And yeah she didn’t seem to be giving it up until she got here:mjlol: guys were shocked how easy these British women with all these followers were for random spring breakers:lolbron:
Come on now.....she is known in london. What shocked people was how randoms did that to them in the streets. Somali ***s used to hide their sh1t....girl is a known *** so who cares. You want us to fight guys who get with somali ***s? I dont understand how one somali girls behavior effect me. My only focus is finding @R.Kelly and we have gathered a lot of data last few days. We are very close to bringing him to justice

Southhall isn’t that bad from what I seen. OP is just being dramatic, I seen worst like croydon. Acudubillah that place was a shit hole :susp:

West London is so weird. One block it’s the hood and down the street you end up in a posh ass area

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I found this picture I took last time I was there, I really thought I was in Africa.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Which one of you Sspoters live there?:drakelaugh:

Trending

Latest posts