YESTERDAY, I accidentally took bus 482, I witnessed a horror, a Somali inhabited area in Southall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
I found this picture I took last time I was there, I really thought I was in Africa.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Which one of you Sspoters live there?:drakelaugh:
How do buildings like that exist in their main city:mahubowtf: if this was my city developers would have purchased and tore that thing down so quick to build some cool looking nerdy luxury apartments for the growing tech industry:siilaanyolaugh: has gentrification not hit the UK :ayaanswag: why are there even poor people living there:mugshotman: I guess it may be because their all poor though considering they have a smaller gdp than California :ileycry:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
@Tukraq London is actually a really expensive city, I was shocked at how expensive everything was when I was there, the city itself is beautiful if I’m being honest, it’s just that Somalis live in the poor area which a rundown. I didn’t meet many Somalis that are well off, in the states you see a lot of Somalis that own homes in expensive neighborhoods so to see a lot of Somalis living in those situations was kind of sad.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I found this picture I took last time I was there, I really thought I was in Africa.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Which one of you Sspoters live there?:drakelaugh:
How you dissing reer Uk when you guys got buildings like this :susp:

images

People who In live in a glasshouse shouldn’t be throwing rocks :mjpls:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
How you dissing reer Uk when you guys got buildings like this :susp:

images

People who In live in a glasshouse shouldn’t be throwing rocks :mjpls:

Every city has it’s ghetto, riverside is Minneapolis’s ghetto but it’s not dirty so I don’t get your point? The colors of the building are tacky but what do you expect from a ghetto place.

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: don't catch me going to the U.S the only thing you guys have is gd food and chiraq and new York drill besides you're country contributes 38 billion to Pissrahell which shall rise to 40 billion and the general population struggles but your meritocracy is good ngl.

https://tfl.gov.uk/bus/route/482/ if you went through that part ( Southall ub2 before Hounslow west) it's not rundown like some hoods in Detroit gentrification has not hit that part of London yet since they will start with crime hotspots like Brixton and South London and then West London will follow suit then east then north

Last edited:
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: don't catch me going to the U.S the only thing you guys have is gd food and chiraq and new York drill besides you're country contributes 38 billion to Pissrahell which shall rise to 40 billion and the general population struggles but your meritocracy is good ngl.

And pay. Americans get really good pay. Idc about no deep-fried burritos. I honestly believe that money is the only thing they have on us. I'd love to work in America for a few years, stash some cash and start something here for myself. I think overall quality of life is much better in Europe. Especially for starting a family.

Never seen buildings like this in my city:manny: USA is a big place though

Yes, and so fucking isolated. Doesn't it weird you out?

I can be in Amsterdam in lilteraly an hour. Can you even go to the next state in that time? And the cost of flying on top of that

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Folks! This bus, 482, goes through in the heart of a Somali neighborhood in Southall. What’ve witnessed is horrifying. A derlict/dilapidated Soviet era looking buildings inhabited by pure Somalis. This homes look like left over from Chenybly (nuclear disaster).

I was on that bus as I witnessed this harrying condition of living. I swear them buildings look terrible. Trash strewn around like they were in Eastleigh Kenya.

If you’re in North America please kiss the feet of your parents. We’ve dodged a bullet, imagine if we had ended up the UK.

I’m so grateful to be living in America. I kid you not.

God bless the United States of America!

Tukraq

VIP
Yes, and so fucking isolated. Doesn't it weird you out?
Yeah, in Seattle their aren’t any low income apartments like those:farmajoyaab: the low income houses are detached with a lawn and look as good or better than the UKs middle class housing:chrisfreshhah: but then again 90k is considered a low income household here:kodaksmiley:
And pay. Americans get really good pay. Idc about no deep-fried burritos. I honestly believe that money is the only thing they have on us. I'd love to work in America for a few years, stash some cash and start something here for myself. I think overall quality of life is much better in Europe. Especially for starting a family.
how in the world is quality of life better in the UK:russ: all the world products are catered to us the American consumer we have the best companies, better weather, better housing, pretty much better in every category in life:mjlol: if your rich in America it’s the best life on earth while the rich in the UK live horribly:pachah1: that’s why they move to Florida and shit:russ:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
By the way Rkelly u did not "Accidentally" take the bus to Ghetto Somali. Your relatives live there. U qabilist hiding brute! :pachah1:

Yeah, in Seattle their aren’t any low income apartments like those:farmajoyaab: the low income houses are detached with a lawn and look as good or better than the UKs middle class housing:chrisfreshhah: but then again 90k is considered a low income household here:kodaksmiley:

how in the world is quality of life better in the UK:russ: all the world products are catered to us the American consumer we have the best companies, better weather, better housing, pretty much better in every category in life:mjlol: if your rich in America it’s the best life on earth while the rich in the UK live horribly:pachah1: that’s why they move to Florida and shit:russ:

Lower crime, higher social mobility, better political system, better work culture, more free time, guaranteed healthcare, better education, food standards etc. Literally everything from being significantly less likely to get murdered or being a victim of violent crime, to contracting diseases or ending up homeless. UK beats the US in almost every relevant metric.

I agree with you that life as a wealthy person is better in America. That's ony because America is more third world. Money gets you more there. Key word being wealthy

Tukraq

VIP
Lower crime, higher social mobility, better political system, better work culture, more free time, guaranteed healthcare, better education, food standards etc. Literally everything from being significantly less likely to get murdered or being a victim of violent crime, to contracting diseases or ending up homeless. UK beats the US in almost every relevant metric.

I agree with you that life as a wealthy person is better in America. That's ony because America is more third world. Money gets you more there. Key word being wealthy
I can’t believe what I’m hearing,:chrisfreshhah: higher social mobility:drakelaugh: no where in the world has higher social mobility unless yo mean from 30k a year moving up to 60k a year:pachah1: basically chump change:lolbron: here we go from rags to riches:salute:somali moms that don’t even know English pulling in a million a year over here:denzelnigga: lower crime:draketf: America is such a big country compared to the UK we have whole states where the police sleep in the whole day like Vermont because their is no crime:childplease: so I guess it depends where you live:damedamn: America is more third world :deadosama: we are the only first world country, all other countries literally pail in comparison so we’re in a league of our own:drakekidding: better education:heh: sahib we have the best education you just have to pay for it:kanyeshrug: public education sucks everywhere as does public health care:jaynerd: you guys are literally forced to pay for healthcare what’s next are they going to force you to eat broccoli :mindblown: which gets me to the point of political system :kanyehmm: we have actual freedoms you guys don’t :meleshame: you guys lack a true freedom of speech, the government forces you to pay for a welfare society and has failed its people economically(worse than California), is weak (no world power or influence), your government tells you what to do ours does what we tell it:mjohreally:

I can’t believe what I’m hearing,:chrisfreshhah: higher social mobility:drakelaugh: no where in the world has higher social mobility unless yo mean from 30k a year moving up to 60k a year:pachah1: basically chump change:lolbron: here we go from rags to riches:salute:somali moms that don’t even know English pulling in a million a year over here:denzelnigga: lower crime:draketf: America is such a big country compared to the UK we have whole states where the police sleep in the whole day like Vermont because their is no crime:childplease: so I guess it depends where you live:damedamn: America is more third world :deadosama: we are the only first world country, all other countries literally pail in comparison so we’re in a league of our own:drakekidding: better education:heh: sahib we have the best education you just have to pay for it:kanyeshrug: public education sucks everywhere as does public health care:jaynerd: you guys are literally forced to pay for healthcare what’s next are they going to force you to eat broccoli :mindblown: which gets me to the point of political system :kanyehmm: we have actual freedoms you guys don’t :meleshame: you guys lack a true freedom of speech, the government forces you to pay for a welfare society and has failed its people economically(worse than California), is weak (no world power or influence), your government tells you what to do ours does what we tell it:mjohreally:

I can't tell if you're trolling me or not sxb. The average American is broke asf, and is struggling to afford healthcare and you're talking about millions

Western Europeans or Brits move to America for anything but money? Meanwhile a nigga can't jump on the underground without hearing one of y'all uppity white people enjoying life here.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
@R.Kelly visit Waamo shopping centre if you are in Southall. You will have the all inclusive Somali shopping experience with adeeroyaal sitting outside drinking qaxwo and free xalwo tasting.

Just be advised when you enter the “shopping centre” there might be a few leaking pipes and a few rats around . :mjpls:

151211165002_african_market_waamo_640x360__nocredit.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending