Yes she cheated on me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I really cared , I simply had fun on the last night.Called her up the next day and said it's over.Had a good lawyer everything went well for me.Even my mother thought I was slightly revengeful in my recompense.

I look down at my hands thinking what am I , who am I.I thought revenge would be sweet but it was only nauseatingly sour.My internal spark has left me , i have come to understand one thing in its despicable glory.We all Die alone , no one is truly "with us" at best lovers are temporary allies who excessively try to use you.

I have found however that companions, men, are the best in reciprocating love.This is not lustful love but loyalty.Long term brothers want nothing back if you grow with them from the bottom up, this is primarily why lineage is a male thing.Undying loyalty Is a Male trait used to raise families.

Lawyer? You were married to her?
Also that’s a nice passage is it for your fraternity application.

Last edited:
I look down at my hands thinking what am I , who am I.I thought revenge would be sweet but it was only nauseatingly sour.My internal spark has left me , i have come to understand one thing in its despicable glory.We all Die alone , no one is truly "with us" at best lovers are temporary allies who excessively try to use you.
Yeah you’ll always regret it. That’s why you need another one that'll blind you and make you forget that you’ll die alone
Learnt the hard way
:manny:
Back to my mission. don't get married lads.
:dwill:
Ermmm you’re a millenial right? Why did you marry?

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
I don't think I really cared , I simply had fun on the last night.Called her up the next day and said it's over.Had a good lawyer everything went well for me.Even my mother thought I was slightly revengeful in my recompense.

I have found however that companions, men, are the best in reciprocating love.This is not lustful love but loyalty.Long term brothers want nothing back if you grow with them from the bottom up, this is primarily why lineage is a male thing.Undying loyalty Is a Male trait used to raise families.
Was she somali?

Sounds like there’s a new member in the Somali incel community. Please detail how you revenge will go
:russ::lolbron:
I'm pretty handsome(my awesome picture ) and am a scientist.I have found how people tick , im a hidden king moving against the tide of weakness.i have mastered machevillianism and will use it correspondingly.

An incel is a failure mimicking a revolutionary , I have already begun my real revenge.

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
socrates-philosopher-by-all-means-marry-if-you-get-a-good-wife-youll-become-happy-if.jpg

I'm pretty handsome(my awesome picture ) and am a scientist.I have found how people tick , im a hidden king moving against the tide of weakness.i have mastered machevillianism and will use it correspondingly.

An incel is a failure mimicking a revolutionary , I have already begun my real revenge.
Do you know who she was cheating on you with?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
You wanna break some innocent girl's heart for your ex's despicable actions?!! Not fair at all.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.

at this point sxb i think you are trolling and i dont understand why you would take this path to do it.
:farmajoyaab:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending