Yes she cheated on me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cambuulo

Socrates was a gay man (nothing is wrong with being gay) who thought women were created only for reproduction purposes, if he was alive today (in the age of IVF), he would've said, bury all women alive. You have to understand his thinking within the context of Ancient Greece that homosexuality was a normal practice, men preferred other men.

Was Socrates Gay?

Yes, this is not a myth.

In many dialogues of Plato, Socrates is presented as a homosexual, attracted particularly by young youths (including Alcibiades). According to Socrates, only the sex between men can achieve the idea of beautiful bodies, the male / female relationship is reserved for reproduction.

The term “Socratic relationship” is still a homosexual relationship.

https://www.the-philosophy.com/socrates-gay

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
Cambuulo

Socrates was a gay man (nothing is wrong with being gay) who thought women were created only for reproduction purposes, if he was alive today (in the age of IVF), he would've said, bury all women alive. You have to understand his thinking within the context of Ancient Greece that homosexuality was a normal practice, men preferred other men.

Was Socrates Gay?

Yes, this is not a myth.

In many dialogues of Plato, Socrates is presented as a homosexual, attracted particularly by young youths (including Alcibiades). According to Socrates, only the sex between men can achieve the idea of beautiful bodies, the male / female relationship is reserved for reproduction.

The term “Socratic relationship” is still a homosexual relationship.

https://www.the-philosophy.com/socrates-gay
:icon lol::icon lol::icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:

They are all the same ... if you want a proper wife it's time to go back to Somalia.
If they are not virgin when you married them I can understand that but, generally Somali women are good and are loyal to their husbands even the ones in West. Its up to us choose the good from the bad.

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
@CangeeroBear how old are you fam? You seem so innocent and sinnless wallahi.

Let time heal your pain sxb. In few months time you will cringe with embarrassment when you read what you have been writing here.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
Haye whatever you say!! :ulyin:

ok, alright :meleshame: i had a 5 part thread of trolling that was inspired by my beef with somali mothers, who dont want me for their daughters, while they eye me like candy.

what this brother is saying is a whole other thing apples and oranges sxb, nice to know you enjoyed it though.:trumpsmirk:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Hit the gym and forget about women for a while, they'll still be there when you're ready. :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending