YES OR NO? *GIRLS ONLY*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm thinking of switching my style up from the usual black abaya . Should I rock this style or do you guys have other fashion advice?
Leave your suggestions

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰

I'm thinking of switching my style up from the usual black abaya . Should I rock this style or do you guys have other fashion advice?
Leave your suggestions
Hi Xalimo:)
Do you only stick to abaya or do you also wear other styles?
And how come you want to switch your style now? I’m just curious:it0tdo8:
I have like three different styles I usually rock depending on my mood. I love experimenting with clothings, usually a bit more on the masculine side, and oversized is my thing. I’m short and petite, and I usually try to find clothings that will make me look more serious and adult, but also kinda laid back like I didn’t put any efforts.

When choosing a style you have to take in consideration many aspects like your height, weight, your shape of body, your personality etc.

We need to know more about you, huuno:gnzbryw:
But since you posted that style, I think I got a little glimpse on what you prefer, wide-legged and loose fit blouses/shirts. I think it is a great start since you are an abaya girl it is not a dramatic change in your style, and it is still modest if that is something you’re looking for in your style.

I personally prefer this:
upload_2018-9-2_11-22-26.jpeg

upload_2018-9-2_11-25-50.jpeg

I love tucking in my shirts/blouses. I got small tummy and it looks good on me when I do it. :oops:

When I’m hanging around my crazy xaafad, I obviously wear other styles such as dacas, dirac iyo hoodie:ftw9nwa:

I love autumn and winter; big/long coats and cosy, fluffy neckturtle looks so freakin cute:2tjlv3e:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Hi Xalimo:)
Do you only stick to abaya or do you also wear other styles?
And how come you want to switch your style now? I’m just curious:it0tdo8:
I have like three different styles I usually rock depending on my mood. I love experimenting with clothings, usually a bit more on the masculine side, and oversized is my thing. I’m short and petite, and I usually try to find clothings that will make me look more serious and adult, but also kinda laid back like I didn’t put any efforts.

When choosing a style you have to take in consideration many aspects like your height, weight, your shape of body, your personality etc.

We need to know more about you, huuno:gnzbryw:
But since you posted that style, I think I got a little glimpse on what you prefer, wide-legged and loose fit blouses/shirts. I think it is a great start since you are an abaya girl it is not a dramatic change in your style, and it is still modest if that is something you’re looking for in your style.

I personally prefer this:
View attachment 53464

View attachment 53465

I love tucking in my shirts/blouses. I got small tummy and it looks good on me when I do it. :oops:

When I’m hanging around my crazy xaafad, I obviously wear other styles such as dacas, dirac iyo hoodie:ftw9nwa:

I love autumn and winter; coats and cosy, fluffy neckturtle looks so freakin cute:2tjlv3e:
I know I'm back, supposed to not come here :mjkkk:,but you wear dacas as a style:ooh: when I wear it only for qabees/bath)? Or you meant other shoes:zhqjlmx:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
I know I'm back, supposed to not come here :mjkkk:,but you wear dacas as a style:ooh: when I wear it only for qabees/bath)? Or you meant other shoes:zhqjlmx:
Lol Yes I meant the dacas you wear for qubeyska* :icon lol::icon lol: it is pretty common here, everyone rocks it, ciyaal ilaa wayeel. Lol I always say this if you see someone shoppin at the mall near us with their dacas they probably live here, all other dressed up ppl meelo kale bey ka yimaaden and they are easiest victims to rob. Kkkkk I’m just kidding you sxb.

Like this one

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Lol Yes I meant the dacas you wear for qubeyska* :icon lol::icon lol: it is pretty common here, everyone rocks it, ciyaal ilaa wayeel. Lol I always say this if you see someone shoppin at the mall near us with their dacas they probably live here, all other dressed up ppl meelo kale bey ka yimaaden and they are easiest victims to rob. Kkkkk I’m just kidding you sxb.

Like this one
Where is that place:hmm:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
if u r unmarried go for the creme or colorful ones. After marriage, wear the black one.

I don't wear hijab so I'll usually wear these sort of styles.
3b827098ec1738194254b9c49ae19f2a.jpg
677788e56d410afb0f431dbc9e63e61c.jpg
2265c749fc81577599b66722505a159e.jpg
442c7b05cfd15b05026d9b23ef300189.jpg

But if ur wearing hijab I would suggest u to wear these sort of styles: (with a long coat on or a light bomber jacket without hood, cause its getting cold already)
cc49843938013d51af926238f32ed34b.jpg
8cfbdeebcba4c1e6a6f6a4127befa8b3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.