Yemenis Restaurants In Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
:rejoice:that's good to hear I wish well for my Somali brethren.

Yo imagine that wild idoor druggy sheeeeeeeeeeeet in the druggy idoor world, charities donate to a company who makes money to make more moneyyyyyyyyyyyy hahahahaha and then ask for nothing back in terms of dividends or equity. Fuckin wild shit this idoor smoking bra. That's why all somalis look at them as druggies and wack jobs and their pathetic region speaks for itself why it's falling last in everything cause it's that wacky idoor druggy sheeeeeeeeeeet

I think this doqon Osman thinks ngos can only give charity when literally ant on
They did the installation yes they didn't pay for the infrastructure you moron, I am not going any further with this as your arguing a company that turns over a profit will then be given MORE money to buy his own infrastructure, I guess they were buying his diesel engines also right all those decades. Get out of here, your not astute and will be quickly dismissed in any educated circles

If they didn't pay then it's charity you neef. That's what your retarded ass doesn't understand. Any service given away for free is charity. They literally gave you bums a free plant

Yo imagine that wild idoor druggy sheeeeeeeeeeeet in the druggy idoor world, charities donate to a company who makes money to make more moneyyyyyyyyyyyy hahahahaha and then ask for nothing back in terms of dividends or equity. Fuckin wild shit this idoor smoking bra

I didn't think any could be this fucking retarded but here you are.

Someone teach this neef to read. Here's the puntland "education" this neef keeps bootyclapping about on display:mjlol:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think this doqon Osman thinks ngos can only give charity when literally ant on

If they didn't pay then it's charity you neef. That's what your retarded ass doesn't understand. Any service given away for free is charity. They literally gave you bums a free plant

Enough said bro, we dont live in that idoor druggy world sheeeeeeeeeeet, cause that's happening in your world but in the real world bra, noone donates to a company turning over a profit and not ask for something back, it just don't happen. They donate to non profits and ngos who have a cause and idealogy but no money to execute it. Go back into that hazy damn idoor druggy sheeet, that's why somalis call u marqanland cause u say shit that is impossible in the real world.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I didn't think any could be this fucking retarded but here you are.

Someone teach this neef to read. Here's the puntland "education" this neef keeps bootyclapping about on display:mjlol:

NGOS don't give CHARITY, they are the one's who live off charity by DONORS so they can execute their projects and idealogy or programs in the nations. Man this idoor funky sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet is wild bra it's real wild bra, i gotta hit some

Enough said bro, we dont live in that idoor druggy world sheeeeeeeeeeet, cause that's happening in your world but in the real world bra, noone donates to a company turning over a profit and not ask for something back, it just don't happen. They donate to non profits and ngos who have a cause and idealogy but no money to execute it. Go back into that hazy damn idoor druggy sheeet, that's why somalis call u marqanland cause u say shit that is impossible in the real world.

Clearly you have down syndrome. Go back and read I never said a charity donated to that company, I said that company did charity and donated to you

Maybe if you got a real education you could learn to read

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Clearly you have down syndrome. Go back and read I never said a charity donated to that company, I said that company did charity and donated to you

Maybe if you got a real education you could learn to read

What charity did they do? They bought the wind turbines for us, they weren't paid for their services installing it and you think buying the goods is gonna be negiotated separately to it's support and maintainance and installation? what charity did they exactly do braaaaaaa tell me cause that idoor druggy world sheeet is intriguing.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somalia honestly need ethnic diversity.

Puntland has bengali, pakis, hindis, yemenis, kenyans, ethiopians and even tanzanians so far in the country operating at the street level, nowhere like it in Somalia. Not a single foreigner works in hargeisa not a single one and all their construction speaks for itself it's chinese knocks off, looks pretty on the outside but shitty in the inside and low quality idoor druggy world sheeeeeeeeet. It's like the iphone, puntland is the original apple all quality, idoor druggy world sheet is the chinese knock off that looks DECENT on the outside but all shit low quality idoor sheetttttt in the inside

What charity did they do? They bought the wind turbines for us, they weren't paid for their services installing it and you think buying the goods is gonna be negiotated separately to it's support and maintainance and installation? what charity did they exactly do braaaaaaa tell me cause that idoor druggy world sheeet is intriguing.

Any service provided for free is charity. They gave you bums a free plant . You're too stupid for your own good

Puntland has bengali, pakis, hindis, yemenis, kenyans, ethiopians and even tanzanians so far in the country operating at the street level, nowhere like it in Somalia. Not a single foreigner works in hargeisa not a single one and all their construction speaks for itself it's chinese knocks off, looks pretty on the outside but shitty in the inside and low quality idoor druggy world sheeeeeeeeet
:pacspit::pacspit::susp::pacspit::pacspit::ohlord:

Puntland has bengali, pakis, hindis, yemenis, kenyans, ethiopians and even tanzanians so far in the country operating at the street level, nowhere like it in Somalia. Not a single foreigner works in hargeisa not a single one and all their construction speaks for itself it's chinese knocks off, looks pretty on the outside but shitty in the inside and low quality idoor druggy world sheeeeeeeeet. It's like the iphone, puntland is the original apple all quality, idoor druggy world sheet is the chinese knock off that looks DECENT on the outside but all shit low quality idoor sheetttttt in the inside

When this has to make lies like this just know you lost the debate battyboy. I don't like conversating with people who don't live in reality. Nobody lives in Puntland and Burco is more populated then the entirety of Puntland

Every single time I debate these punani fags they have to lie to make themselves look believable

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Any service provided for free is charity. They gave you bums a free plant . You're too stupid for your own good

So are you saying they bought all that for NECSOM? enuff said, thats idoor druggy world sheet as we they paid millions for it NECSOM and even say it on the video and the contract receipt says so also. But your idea a charity gives free shit to a profit company is new to capitalism, maybe a new idoor druggy sheet chapter will need to be added to modern day capitalism and economies.

Ima have to tell harvard that u found some new breakthrough economic principle that charities donate to companies who make their own money and then don't ask for anything back in terms of equity or shares. Man imagine that charities who gather up money from donors and tell them hey lets give this business who turns over his own money MORE MONEY to finish project looooooooool and just wait for the idoor druggy sheet at the same time ask for nothing back as it's all volunteer.

Damn this is a new economic principle that is absolutely harvard style, please go to university and ask them is this possible in the real world cause they will say only in your idoor druggy world it is

So are you saying they bought all that for NECSOM? enuff said, thats idoor druggy world sheet as we they paid millions for it NECSOM and even say it on the video and the contract receipt says so also. But your idea a charity gives free shit to a profit company is new to capitalism, maybe a new idoor druggy sheet chapter will need to be added to modern day capitalism and economies.

Ima have to tell harvard that u found some new breakthrough economic principle that charities donate to companies who make their own money and then don't ask for anything back in terms of equity or shares. Man imagine that charities who gather up money from donors and tell them hey lets give this business who turns over his own money MORE MONEY to finish project looooooooool and just wait for the idoor druggy sheet at the same time ask for nothing back as it's all volunteer.

Damn this is a new economic principle that is absolutely harvard style, please go to university and ask them is this possible in the real world cause they will say only in your idoor druggy world it is

Don't worry broke boy . Just know you're too broke to fund your government and italian company did a charity service for the very undeveloped shithole of Garowe

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Don't worry broke boy . Just know you're too broke to fund your government and italian company did a charity service for the very undeveloped shithole of Garowe

Charity in the idoor world is when u pay for something, loooool damn wacky shit u live in. No charity bro if u pay for something and We have the receipts and contract terms right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts