Yemenis Restaurants In Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I've also read there is Indian and Bengali and Paki barbers in Bosaso. Proof positive there must be an active consumer base in Puntland.

They should be put in refugee camps. What the hell are they doing in our country walking about freely when they wouldn't want the same for us in theirs. They should be welcoming Syrians, not yemenis.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They should be out in refugee camps. What the hell are they doing in our country walking about freely when they wouldn't want the same for us in theirs. They should be welcoming Syrians, not yemenis.

Money and business has no nationality, their providing competition in the food service sector and this will create a copy-cat to occur when people see their success. It creates an environment of competition.

Nice roads don't you think

Money and business has no nationality, their providing food service sector and this will create a copy-cat to occur when people see their success. It creates an environment of competition.
We need to have dignity . We shouldn't be letting people who treated us disgustingly walk freely in our cities. I would put them in refugee camps and have mushunguli boss them about for 5 years minimum.

Here in SL we use all these refugees yemenis, syrians , pakis, ethiopians as construction workers or other low jobs. We don't let them own restaurants there might be a Yemeni or Syrian cook but they not owning shit out here.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Here in SL we use all these refugees yemenis, syrians , pakis, ethiopians as construction workers or other low jobs. We don't let them own restaurants there might be a Yemeni or Syrian cook but they not owning shit out here.

I've never seen a yemeni, syrian, paki in somaliland other then oromos owning a business, not even in your construction sector. You must be confusing for Puntland!!!

I've never seen a yemeni, syrian, paki in somaliland other then oromos, not even in your construction sector. You must be confusing for Puntland!!!

You must be either still half asleep or not up to date. There's at least 10x more yemeni / Syrian refugees in Hargeisa alone than all of Puntland . This isn't something to brag about but Hargeisa is the biggest city in the north , and to refugees the most attractive location especially because of its security

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You must be either still half asleep or not up to date. There's at least 10x more yemeni / Syrian refugees in Hargeisa alone than all of Puntland . This isn't something to brag about but Hargeisa is the biggest city in the north , and to refugees the most attractive location especially because of its security

Provide proof for such an assertion? I haven't seen anything in Somaliland other then oromos. Your not as cosmopolitan as Puntland, plus anyone can work in Puntland and people aren't sitting around chewing all day, well only a small amount are but the majority aren't unlike your somaliland hence no business is worthwhile as customers to drugged out. You don't even have frickin water in hargeisa let alone anywhere else, your not progressing further then puntland in any indicator.

Our roads are far more paved then yours, your roads are dirt. Our water reaches all towns and we have dams everywhere also for rural. Our water is nearly secured for the whole population, you can't even secure it for ONE CITY. Our education is far better and our certificates are recognized by regional universities in africa. You think your leading but your not, your the backward region of somalia in all indicators.

Provide proof for such an assertion? I haven't seen anything in Somaliland other then oromos. Your not as cosmopolitan as Puntland, plus anyone can work in Puntland and people aren't sitting around chewing all day, well only a small amount are but the majority aren't unlike your somaliland hence no business is worthwhile as customers to drugged out.

We had a thread on it just 2 days ago . R Kelly made the thread about it I'm pretty sure. It's called "In Hargeisa " . It should still be on here.

Hargeisa , as the biggest city in the north, has the same population as half of the entirety of Puntland on it's own . It's the hub of the north.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We had a thread on it just 2 days ago . R Kelly made the thread about it I'm pretty sure. It's called "In Hargeisa " . It should still be on here.

Hargeisa , as the biggest city in the north, has the same population as half of the entirety of Puntland on it's own . It's the hub of the north.

Bro u started SOMTEL fibre remember and its not done at all? PL already done it for all puntland areas and farmajo opened it. Your not even leading there in telecommunication. Your failing in all indicators of what people measure.

Bro u started SOMTEL fibre remember and its not done at all? PL already done it for all puntland areas and farmajo opened it. Your not even leading there in telecommunication. Your failing in all indicators of what people measure.

What are you talking about? You guys can't even pay soldiers, let's not start the arguments but chill with your delusions.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What are you talking about? You guys can't even pay soldiers, let's not start the arguments but chill with your delusions.

Where is your somcable sxb, puntland is all on fibre network!!! Where are your roads, not a single road is ever built in your region, it's all dust barren dirt tracks. All our cities are paved bro whether u like it or not, garowe, galkayo, bosaso,qardho. We have interstate highways happening between eldahir and erigavo which is gonna be paved. There is to many to name.

We have secured our water network in all cities, no city has a water problem and it's all PIPED in major cities. We have shitload more dams then you do for rural folks in every state. Our education is the creme la crop of all somalia and even admitted by somaliland education sector and mogadishu. We have small businesses opening up with all people working there from any country.

Our airports BEAT yours ten times over and it's standards. We have 3 paved airports and 2 of them are of high quality. We are already using Wind with SOLAR backup for electricity in Garowe and it's being branched out to all Puntland cities while you using diesel crap. I don't see where your winning at all, I am being honest!!!

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Don't argue with landers, when they realize 30 years of peace has not put them 30 years ahead of Somalia they go with "But but but Amison occupies your capital" to protect their soft minds

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Don't argue with landers, when they realize 30 years of peace has not put them 30 years ahead of Somalia they go with "But but but Amison occupies your capital" to protect their soft minds

Yeah it's the probably some high grade Khat over there making them live in the worlds of jinn but down in real earth, their area lagging behind in every indicator and then they come in actually talking like we are blind and don't see this shit. Untill he fixes his real problem the druggy one, their never gonna progress fast and will lag behind forever as druggies aren't productive bro, their will always be the last in Somalia when it gets sorted out.

Where is your somcable sxb, puntland is all on fibre network!!! Where are your roads, not a single road is ever built in your region, it's all dust barren dirt tracks. All our cities are paved bro whether u like it or not, garowe, galkayo, bosaso,qardho. We have interstate highways happening between eldahir and erigavo which is gonna be paved. There is to many to name.

We have secured our water network in all cities, no city has a water problem and it's all PIPED in major cities. We have shitload more dams then you do for rural folks in every state. Our education is the creme la crop of all somalia and even admitted by somaliland education sector and mogadishu. We have small businesses opening up with all people working there from any country.

Our airports BEAT yours ten times over and it's standards. We have 3 paved airports and 2 of them are of high quality. We are already using SOLAR electricity in Garowe and it's being branched out to all Puntland cities while you buying diesel crap. I don't see where your winning at all, I am being honest!!!

Somaliland has had fiber cable since 2015 at least. We have more roads in and around Hargeisa - Berbera than all of Puntland combined. You only control half of Galkacyo and somalilands highway to ceerigaabo is almost finished. We are building highways and railways linking us to ethiopia.

This guy is really trying to compare airports? My man not only is Hargeisa airport bigger and better than all Puntland aiporrs combined , more international flights land in Hargeisa on daily basis than in Puntland on weekly basis. Most harti I know still land in hargeisa and then drive to their tuulo's. Don't forget the Berbera airport is being renovated and will no doubt be better than anything Puntland has to offer just like Berbera Port which shits on Bosaso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending