Yemenis Restaurants In Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solar energy has been used in hargeisa since 2014 at least. All our street lights have been solar powered and the roof of my house has has solar panels since 2015. Like many other houses

Regardless there's more major companies in Hargeisa alone than all of Puntland. In Somaliland we are able to collect tax from the citizens to pay soldiers and other government workers which Puntland is incapable of doing.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Regardless there's more major companies in Hargeisa alone than all of Puntland. In Somaliland we are able to collect tax from the citizens to pay soldiers and other government workers which Puntland is incapable of doing.

HAHAHAHAH there is major companies in DUBAI also doesn't mean it's richer then America who has majority of it's wealth in small to medium size companies. What major companies do u have? That one somtel building and dahabshil and shitty hotels that my own house is more expensive then? what else is there? get outta here

Also this guy claims Puntland has creme of the crop education system when 1 school in somaliland has gotten over 60 kids to ivy league universities across the world :ulyin:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Also this guy claims Puntland has creme of the crop education system when 1 school in somaliland has gotten over 60 kids to ivy league universities across the world :ulyin:

Do u even lifts in somaliland? our golis tower does and Hotels in Garowe do? not one of your hotel will match our standards, get a life bro. Garowe has the highest standard hotels in Somalia when graded for amenities, yours are motels as best.

HAHAHAHAH there is major companies in DUBAI also doesn't mean it's richer then America who has majority of it's wealth in small to medium size companies. What major companies do u have? That one somtel building and dahabshil and shitty hotels that my own house is more expensive then? what else is there? get outta here

Are you sick? There's more major companies in America than in all of the middle east , forget Dubai! Just like there's more major companies in Hargeisa alone than in Puntland which does make it richer because Somaliland collects tax from everyone . Dahabshiil is the largest Somali company in the world. It's still the largest money company in all of Africa. Forget Somaliland - Puntland .

Do u even lifts in somaliland? our golis tower does and Hotels in Garowe do? not one of your hotel will match our standards, get a life bro. Garowe has the highest standard hotels in Somalia when graded for amenities, yours are motels as best.

You must be smoking something strong. Garowe is a dust town compared to Hargeisa. Everything In Garowe is noticeably worse.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Are you sick? There's more major companies in America than in all of the middle east , forget Dubai! Just like there's more major companies in Hargeisa alone than in Puntland which does make it richer because Somaliland collects tax from everyone . Dahabshiil is the largest Somali company in the world. It's still the largest money company in all of Africa. Forget Somaliland - Puntland .

Show me one hotel or business that matches the quality of Golis with lifts and equipments inside? show me one waryaa, show me one hotel that matches the amenities of grand hotel and it's lifts and room qualities. U dont even have lifts in all of Somaliland looooooooool. Your just MOTELSSSSSSS deal with it, low quality inside only pretty on the outside hahahahaha. There isnt one 3 star hotel in Somaliland, NOT ONEEEEEEEEEE, and 3 star needs LIFTSSSSSSSSS. Your like chinese cheap stuff, were americans high quality stuff.

Show me one hotel or business that matches the quality of Golis with lifts and equipments inside? show me one waryaa, show me one hotel that matches the amenities of grand hotel and it's lifts and room qualities. U dont even have lifts in all of Somaliland looooooooool. Your just MOTELSSSSSSS deal with it, low quality inside only pretty on the outside hahahahaha

You mean lift as in elevator right ? There's plenty of those in Hargeisa but Dahabshiil damal hotel is newer and betterbetter than Golis . There's at least 5 more hotels IIm Hargeisa better than it.

This Osman guy has to lie to himself about what Hargeisa does and doesn't have to make himself feel better.

But I know 1 thing Puntland doesn't have , and that's their soldiers salaries because they're too broke.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You mean lift as in elevator right ? There's plenty of those in Hargeisa but Dahabshiil damal hotel is newer and betterbetter than Golis . There's at least 5 more hotels IIm Hargeisa better than it.

Show me one with lifts, not a single one and u know it. It's all low quality inside and motels at best. No picture, shut up. Making things look nice outside is what the chinese do with KNOCK OFFS but it's cheap parts inside. Puntland is America compared to you, it's high quality inside and will always beat you. We have far more modern farms then u will ever have also which are already ending our reliance in the south on some produce.

Show me one with lifts, not a single one and u know it. It's all low quality inside and motels at best. No picture, shut up. Making things look nice outside is what the chinese do with KNOCK OFFS but it's cheap parts inside. Puntland is America compared to you, it's high quality inside and will always beat you. We have far more modern farms then u will ever have also.

I just showed you one with lifts you neef

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I just showed you one with lifts you neef

lol that's not lifts. Lifts are pressing button and going to the next floor. U have no lifts in all Somaliland, your cheap chinese knock offs inside and made pretty on the outside. Your low quality and can be broken anytime

lol that's not lifts. Lifts are pressing button and going to the next floor. U have no lifts in all Somaliland, your cheap chinese knock offs inside and made pretty on the outside. Your low quality and can be broken anytime

Wallahi we do and I just told you 1 example of a hotel that has it.

How come you guys have money for lifts but no money for soldiers ? Did the Chinese build those lifts for you too?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
garowe= village:mjlol:

go away u cheap chinese knock off somaliland, u do the same as the chinese make shit look good on the outside and it's low quality in the inside and breaks apart hahahahah. U won't ever match Puntland standard of quality? Do u even forensic department and DNA department?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

How come you guys have money for lifts but no money for soldiers ? Did the Chinese build those lifts for you too?

Show me a Picture if you have one, there is none stop lying chinese knock off boy. I wouldnt trust a thing in somaliland low quality shit

Solar energy has been used in hargeisa since 2014 at least. All our street lights have been solar powered and the roof of my house has has solar panels since 2015. Like many other houses
Even kismaayo has solar powered street lights and a desalination plant for brackish (not sea) water

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

We paid our soldiers, I don't see them rioting. The ones rioting are not known as their were many ghost soldiers getting paid who weren't in the military anymore and gaas stopped payment to them and they kicked up a shit storm getting the uniforms on and rioting in the street. So don't talk boyyyyy just dont u dareeeeeeeeeeee

Show me a Picture if you have one, there is none stop lying chinese knock off boy. I wouldnt trust a thing in somaliland low quality shit

A picture of a fucking elevator?? :dead: is this neef serious ? :draketf:

If anybody needs to prove anything to anyone it's totally broke ass niggas that can't even pay your soldiers. Proge to me Garowe even has more than 3 hotels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts