Yas and hals back at it again

Gambar

VIP
100% this
when i first got to the uk it made me cringe to see how many black/somali girls acted like they were american. it was so cringe, culture appropriation, and i know for a FACT that black americans would have an issue with this. you're talking and acting like people you have never met, who are thousands of miles and across a huge ass ocean away from you?

its called a 'blaccent' and black americans get annoyed when white americans copy them, wait til they find out they have to deal with a whole bunch of wannabe black americans thousands of miles away in europe, who say nigga more than any black american does, claps their hand every sentence, screams PERIOD and overall acts ghetto asf, when they probably grew up well and with values, because african parents have a respecful culture, as oppose to the wild black american one

it even made me cringe back in toronto, but at least canada and america are neighbors so not that big of a deal when people copy.

it all screams insecurity in your respective nationality, and you wish you were american, which you will never be.
It’s so cringe when grown ass women do it.

Anyway the father of Halssa’s baby should be around to help no?

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
It’s so cringe when grown ass women do it.

Anyway the father of Halssa’s baby should be around to help no?

she said in a video she didnt use protection, essentially an accident (how embarrassing for the future kid to see this) and he doesnt want to be involved as present. only allah swt knows why she didnt abort. she just wants a baby for fashion it seems

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Who knows maybe their parents/guardians tried and the girls rejected it.

Best to have low expectations for girls in the west.
Nah man that’s why you teach them from a very young age. Our youth ending up in the streets is the results of poor parenting

Nah man that’s why you teach them from a very young age. Our youth ending up in the streets is the results of poor parenting
Sometimes what they learn from outside influences (tv, internet, school and friends) corrupts.

Of course you can home school, and give no access to media. Some of my Asian and Jewish classmates didn't have a tv at home.

Gambar

VIP
she said in a video she didnt use protection, essentially an accident (how embarrassing for the future kid to see this) and he doesnt want to be involved as present. only allah swt knows why she didnt abort. she just wants a baby for fashion it seems
It’s actually very hard to get pregnant so waxaas waa been.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Welcome back to this life halima, life is not kkkk and the viiiibe. Must be tough for her to realise that now things will be different, she will have to be responsible, obv her sis is just not there yet. But she will also come back to this life again insha’allah. Halima shouldn‘t have vented on instagram and embarrass her sis like that cos she will eventually forgive her but the public will always bring that up. That was v wrong, 2 wrongs don‘t make a right you know. But we have to understand that she is heavily pregnant, alone and a first time mom. Subhan‘allah, may Allah help her and her sis and may she have a safe and healthy delivery. I wish her nothing but the best.

Sex with no contraception = babies. It’s not rocket science. She is a single mother with the dad not being around. Ceebta aduunka. I don’t wanna sound judgemental but this is literally what Somalis expect to happen when you mess with Madows. I hope she learns from this.

Another thing that I wanted to state was that men and women are not the same, as much as I am a feminist. Its women that end up pregnant with children, men go about their day.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
UK Mali’s not only getting bullied by madows they getting impregnated and ditched. Another L for reer tea and crumpets as usual. It’s actually getting sad :francis:

Last edited:
These two girls are a special case. They're not your typical th*tty xalimos that go wild to escape from a repressive household to live that qaashin life. I believe their mother die when they were young. Their father, like most Somali fathers, probably wasn't the most attentive and probably even had a few of his female relatives raise his daughters.

With the way these two sisters are with each other, from how close they look and how they seem to really only have each other as family, I'd say they were severely neglected as children. Caruurtu hadaanay waalid faraha ku hayn way faraabaxan. These two probably didn't have the best childhood, nobody to teach them akhlaakh and how to self-respect themselves. No role models. No one to depend one. A rough childhood. Hooyo la'aan waa silic.

I hope having a child opens her eyes up to reality. A reality check for the both of them with the new addition to their two-person family. This lifestyle they've got going on isn't going to work out long-term.

Sex with no contraception = babies. It’s not rocket science. She is a single mother with the dad not being around. Ceebta aduunka. I don’t wanna sound judgemental but this is literally what Somalis expect to happen when you mess with madows. I hope she learns from this.

Another thing that I wanted to state was that men and women are not the same, as much as I am a feminist. Its women that end up pregnant with children, men go about their day.

I always say this , ITS THE WOMEN WHO CARRIES THE BABY , ppl get triggered over this, but unless your in a forced marriage or raped
You have autonomy over ur womb

Either way I don’t agree with ppl insulting her or praising her if you see Muslims going in the wrong direction give guidance or leave them alone , which is why I blocked these two

let me guess, the baby is dhagax?:mjkkk:

the story of xaliimos. they are like banu israel from the Quran, they never learn. :mjdontkno:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
If you have a car and barely use the break but regularly accelerate you'll definitely crash into a tree.

Sadly the tree got the car pregnant. And the tree being self-regenerating and highly mobile took it's roots elsewhere.

The same tree can be found road side looking for wild whips to crash into it.
giphy.gif

@Ferrari don't go crashing into trees and getting pregnant, waryaa.

If you have a car and barely use the break but regularly accelerate you'll definitely crash into a tree.

Sadly the tree got the car pregnant. And the tree being self-regenerating and highly mobile took it's roots elsewhere.

The same tree can be found road side looking for wild whips to crash into it.
giphy.gif

@Ferrari don't go crashing into trees and getting pregnant, waryaa.
are you calling me a b.itch? :drakewtf:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
they could've tho-t it out in silence but instead they wanna put this on blast. Thank God they're pretty because they are ditzy as hell. Imagine being buttas and ditzy, some rough life predicament

Trending