Yas and hals back at it again

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
God forbid but if any of my female family members where having a kid with a man they don't even know I wouldn't be there either.
Anyway funny how you females are asking for everyone else but the man who impregnated her.
Nah man they responsible for her bad choices. No woman should be alone in this situation.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Halssa is no hood rat, come on she mad boujie. But poor decisions

halssa is most defo a hoodrat, the other one is the one that acts boujie irl. ive heard mad stories where halssa embarassed herself when shes in the circle of british socialites cause she doesnt know how to keep it classy around other influencers

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
halssa is most defo a hoodrat, the other one is the one that acts boujie irl. ive heard mad stories where halssa embarassed herself when shes in the circle of british socialites cause she doesnt know how to keep it classy around other influencers
Did they grow up in North America? Why does Halssa type like an uneducated US hoodrat.

Yaab!

Wtf is socialites?? Really seems like the other way. How does she embarrass herself cause it don’t sound like her

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
They chose that lifestyle, people shouldn't judge, it's haram to talk bad about people.
They're Con-scam artists, C00ns, H0es. They amassed online following under Somali name, had all these people support their content on different platforms, acted all nice and uplifting to impressionable especially Yung Somali sistas and then started promoting degeneracy of the highest level.

I don't follow this kinda sheit but I remember my yung cousin who followed them back in the days that this Prego b1tch wore hijab and takes off and then wears.

I didn't make nothing out of it and ain't give two ducks bout her sorry ass degenerate life, I hope she's gonner to hell ASAP, but am worried how many ppl supported them and how many lil girls they influenced in to their stinking lifestyle.
I swear I wud feel for them if they started their h0eing from the get go instead of masquerading as good role models. Miss me with that shit:camby:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
They’re British. These girls might have watched American television and Hippop culture so they’re copying it.

100% this
when i first got to the uk it made me cringe to see how many black/somali girls acted like they were american. it was so cringe, culture appropriation, and i know for a FACT that black americans would have an issue with this. you're talking and acting like people you have never met, who are thousands of miles and across a huge ass ocean away from you?

its called a 'blaccent' and black americans get annoyed when white americans copy them, wait til they find out they have to deal with a whole bunch of wannabe black americans thousands of miles away in europe, who say nigga more than any black american does, claps their hand every sentence, screams PERIOD and overall acts ghetto asf, when they probably grew up well and with values, because african parents have a respecful culture, as oppose to the wild black american one

it even made me cringe back in toronto, but at least canada and america are neighbors so not that big of a deal when people copy.

it all screams insecurity in your respective nationality, and you wish you were american, which you will never be.

She is the definition of hoodrat lol

My daughter aint getting no phone till 18, going dugsi till she finishes the quran, aint leaving the house for a motive aint no way im raising a ***.
That's not how it works bro
If you become a prison guard you'll end up with hoes because they will be resentful of you
What you need to do is leave them alone but make sure they are attached to their religion and culture
If they fear Allah they will never shame you
You need to make them internally accountable.
Don't be strict
Just model good behaviour for them and make sure their mother is a very devout religious woman
And make sure you are religious and devout Muslim as well

Trending

Latest posts