Yas and hals back at it again

I don’t know about that. She doesn’t have much family or friends. Mom & dad dead. Baby on the way giving birth on her own. She makes income from telling her life on the internet. She always has to look pretty, be on point. At most she’s inspiring to me as a young African woman who got big and was sable to make money off that. Her lifestyle is similar to halo and imo nothing to be envious off it looks empty. Hope this child helps her she needs the love
Please don't be inspired by her, your a good person. I would never wish this lifestyle on anybody.

Mozart

You need people like me
This thread should be deleted and I don’t think anything else should be posted about these girls.

They’ve lost both parents at a young age and are exposed to many people watching + commenting on their lives. People deal with things differently.

This thread should be deleted and I don’t think anything else should be posted about these girls.

They’ve lost both parents at a young age and are exposed to many people watching + commenting on their lives. People deal with things differently.
Mozart your speaking some real shit, congratulations for once.

But they chose to share their lives with the world

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Wow sounds like the worst position to be in. I feel for her, no parents and going through it. Where are her aunts, uncles, cousins tho? No one should have to go through this alone

Wow sounds like the worst position to be in. I feel for her, no parents and going through it. Where are her aunts, uncles, cousins tho? No one should have to go through this alone
God forbid but if any of my female family members where having a kid with a man they don't even know I wouldn't be there either.
Anyway funny how you females are asking for everyone else but the man who impregnated her.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
God forbid but if any of my female family members where having a kid with a man they don't even know I wouldn't be there either.
Anyway funny how you females are asking for everyone else but the man who impregnated her.
He’s clearly not in the picture :comeon: She’s been living a weird lifestyle yeah but I still feel bad for her

Help her? Lol

she lost that help the day she took off her hijab and became a dh1lo
Calm down
it rarely ends well when people have babies to fill a void. It doesnt fill that void in their life and the stress of a baby makes things worse
well
Help her? Lol

she lost that help the day she took off her hijab and became a dh1lo
ok i found out her family disowned them both :farmajoyaab: chile

Trending