@Yami soo gal

Status
Not open for further replies.
What evidence? I’ve never even discussed the deen even once lmaooo
This is not directed at you but sometimes you can tell whether someone is a gaal or close to being one just by how they speak about specific things or how they view the world.

Muslims from the most practicing to the least are aware of the hereafter and it is embedded deep in their psyche. So if a person has a YOLO aproach to life then they're most likely a gaal or close to being one.

Muslims and gaalo don't speak the same way, pretty obvious actually.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
True, but it has very real social implications especially if you live in the west. Just look at how the Toronto police treats Somali men.. We’re grouped in with other mathows systemically what benefit does it do us to deny it?
Toronto police treat them that way because thats the position faraxs put themselves in. I hope the police whip the asses of all degenerate lowlife faraxs.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I have a question; how do you reconcile with the false narrative that the earth is only several thousand years old, when the scientific consensus is in agreement that it’s several million years old. Thats without me even bringing up fossil records which completely eliminates the idea of Islamic clay creation
Girl what is you talking about? We believe noah lived to 950, no one said the earth is a few thousand years old

I never had an athiest stage but I did waver when I was in middle school
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A lot of people have a phase of doubts and exploring ideas especially in the West.

The problem comes when someone stays stuck there, their doubts pile up because they don't find the answers from qualified people and their foundation was weak to begin with- you end up with apostasy.

No wonder really considering how dire Islamic education is nowadays. We had someone above who believed Christian ideas about the Earth's age as Islamic!

Status
Not open for further replies.