@Yami soo gal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Weirdest ethnicity man only Somalis and Malays move like this nobody else besides these two brainwashed populations believe an anjabi is closer to them then their own flesh and blood because they both pray to the same rock in Mecca.
Loool Muslims are supposed put a fellow muslim first over a nonmuslim doesnt matter what culture or dna says. You’re a smart guy yami you should know that agah

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Weirdest ethnicity man only Somalis and Malays move like this nobody else besides these two brainwashed populations believe an anjabi is closer to them then their own flesh and blood because they both pray to the same rock in Mecca.
Is that the same flesh and blood you’re dishonoring in the above post by mocking their oppression?

Hold up I didn’t even notice this violation. First of all keep that Jesus out of here I don’t believe in any Abrahamic religions second idk who you’re calling langaab you fucking caghdeer where is your country? You’re conquered by Ethiopia and Kenya do not chat to me about langaabnimo lil nigga
Smoked him good. What's he doing calling us Isaaq langaab
:deadrose:

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Smoked him good. What's he doing calling us Isaaq langaab
:deadrose:
Sooleey heedhe sooleey~

Cookie Monster Dancing GIF

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Huuno they're insulting me, wiil Ogaden ah oo ehelkaa ah oo fariid ah adigoo majerteen ah waxa laga raba wiilka Ogadenka inad difaacdo idoortan dojakhat iyo yami waa shisheeye Kablalax ma aha 🇸🇱❤️
I pulled up with the halyeeyadi darawishta song ala huunoy dirgax dw mama bear will protect her cub.

I pulled up with the halyeeyadi darawishta song ala huunoy dirgax dw mama bear will protect her cub.
@𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂𐒘𐒂𐒗 𐒎𐒚𐒗𐒗𐒒 is better at recognition xuquuqda ehelka and defending them when it’s time she sticks to kablalax protocol since 2019 she was a warrior here on somalispot defending Ogaden and Harti from iidoor Marehan and Hawiye she’s hardcore xitaa kama xishooto gabdhaha markay qabilkooda caynayso 🤣 waa xaasidad oo hadana geesiyad ah🤣 mar walbo ay marexan fkd kula jirto “LOL” bay soo qore kkk🤣🤣

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
@𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂𐒘𐒂𐒗 𐒎𐒚𐒗𐒗𐒒 is better at recognition xuquuqda ehelka and defending them when it’s time she sticks to kablalax protocol since 2019 she was a warrior here on somalispot defending Ogaden and Harti from iidoor Marehan and Hawiye she’s hardcore xitaa kama xishooto gabdhaha markay qabilkooda caynayso 🤣 waa xaasidad oo hadana geesiyad ah🤣 mar walbo ay marexan fkd kula jirto “LOL” bay soo qore kkk🤣🤣
She is the undefeated majestically majerteen ugaasad we been knew since timez
Praying Queen B GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Is that the same flesh and blood you’re dishonoring in the above post by mocking their oppression?
Oh cry me a river that b1tch nigga came for me first. Don’t come for my clan I won’t come for yours

Yami

Loool Muslims are supposed put a fellow muslim first over a nonmuslim doesnt matter what culture or dna says. You’re a smart guy yami you should know that agah
Tell a Sunni Lebanese dude that you’re closer to him then his Christian neighbours in beruit you’ll be laughed out the room 💀

Kisame

Plotting world domination
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I still remember the lyrics to some of the short surahs just in case i have to pray
I agree with that comment. Islam is universal: of course you’d relate to someone who shares the same faith as you. You’re closer to them only because you share the same value as them.

But what about culture, language, history or lineage? These things are also what makes us distinct from them.

The ruling for death penalty for treason is actually reference for those who were spying against the Muslim people.

They’d be times when Islam was expanding there were spies who’d pretend to convert just so they could betray the Islamic state.

This had context and I agree through that context that treasonous should be punished.

But now we are living in a different times.
Islam is worth a billions of people. Soon it’ll overcome Christianity.

A person leaving the faith is not the same as betraying his party members.

leaving a religion is not the same as betraying a countrymen because there’s nothing political in leaving a religion.

So this punishment needs further context on why Muslims don’t take it lightly when someone leaves their faith.

We got irreligious niggas working back home and In the military fighting al shabab niggas. I will never take these "you can't be Somali if your not Muslim" seriously.

We got irreligious niggas working back home and In the military fighting al shabab niggas. I will never take these "you can't be Somali if your not Muslim" seriously.
Terrible reasoning. Using Ex-Muslim Somalis to do the jobs no one else wants to do isn't paramount to Somali society being accepting irreligious Somalis.

They're using you guys until you've outlived your usefulness.
:hahaidiot:

Kisame

Terrible reasoning. Using Ex-Muslim Somalis to do the jobs no one else wants to do isn't paramount to Somali society being accepting irreligious Somalis.

I mean plenty of Muslim Somali soldiers are being used as foddler against al shabab. They literally post highlight clips of them killing Muslim Somali soldiers.

Yami

Way more honourable death to go out fighting terrorists then falling victim to the 26th tribal clan war that Somali Muslim get up to.

But atlas Somalis are too brainwashed by Arabs to care about their own people fighting for their safety soo maha

Yami

I mean plenty of Muslim Somali soldiers are being used as foddler against al shabab. They literally post highlight clips of them killing Muslim Somali soldiers.
I’m starting to get blackpilled on this ethnicity dude. No matter what a mutard does it’s still mandatory for these people to kill us in their religion. There’s Hadiths of Mohammed saying to love me more then your own family bro.

Best to just assimilate in the west and forget about them innit. Even converting in this forum they view us as trash why beg it at that point.

What kind of rebuttal is this?

Almost all of Somalia is Muslim so naturally more Muslims will be fighting Al Shabaab and getting killed by those maniacs than ex-Muslim Somalis.

That's just how statistics work, walaal.

Kisame

I’m starting to get blackpilled on this ethnicity dude. No matter what a mutard does it’s still mandatory for these people to kill us in their religion. There’s Hadiths of Mohammed saying to love me more then your own family bro.

Best to just assimilate in the west and forget about them innit. Even converting in this forum they view us as trash why beg it at that point.
f*ck these niggas lool.

I went through this phase already. No matter what these niggas say on here most somalis irl will always consider us one of them.

A bunch of niggas are closeted back home and are living life without niggas bothering them.

Assimilating in the west is still a good idea though just so you can live life in the west without having to deal with Bs from the Somali community.

Way more honourable death to go out fighting terrorists then falling victim to the 26th tribal clan war that Somali Muslim get up to.
Eh, can't argue with that.
:samwelcome:
Too many hypocrites over there who want to kill gaals but also kill other Muslims on the basis of tribal/clan lineage as if that also isn't haraam.

That's why there are Muslims who are still condemned to Jahannam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending